Chapter 19: For the win.

Ciel POV.
-

I gave a annoyed gaze as Sebastian faced me, his frown and bored facade upon him as he looked down at me.

"No letters from the queen my lord." Sebastian spoke as I closed my sapphire eyes and gave a small groan, swaying my hand I dismissed him as he nodded and exited, the door opening and closing as it became silent once more.

'Why must that queen have me stay longer with that dreaded Spider. I can handle William but the main pests are the Spiders.' I thought as I was interrupted from my thoughts to hear knocking at the door. Sighing I opened my eyes and spoke aloud.

"Come in."

(Y/N) POV.
-

I gave a bright smile as I opened the red pine wood door and closed it behind me as I approached him. He gave a small smile as I stood before him.

"Ciel, do you have any tasks I can accomplish? I don't want to burden you and not pull my own weight" I spoke as I stood in front of him, my smile apparent as he thought it over for a moment and looked up at me.

"Finny's out in the flower garden, but I don't think you should get your hands dirty-" he was cut off by me half way out the door, he gave a sweat drop as I waved towards him.

"Thank you Ciel! I'll do my best bye!" I said as I shut the door and hurried slightly down the hall way, my white sun dress swaying as I put my (h/c) hair in a loose pony tail as some of my (h/c) hair fell out as my (longer/shorter) hair in the back swaying side to side as I walked down the hall way, my white sun hat being placed on as I opened the back door and walking towards the rose garden.

Akuma POV.
-

"What do you gits want?" I spoke in a aggravated tone as I looked up towards none other than William and Sebastian. They glanced at each other quickly as they returned their gaze to me.

(Git means Bastard; Fool; Idiot in the British dictionary)

"We are participating in a game..."

(Y/N) POV.
-

"And the stems stay above like this."

I gave a bright smile as we'll as a nod and looked at Finny as he pushed the fertile soil around the stem and smiled happily towards me.

"So were planting rose bushes here right?" I said as he handed me a small pot of roses and a small hand shovel and nodded.

"Every year the roses have to be replaced and new soil has to be put in, the young lord loves his garden and allows me to tend it" he said happily as I gave a swift nod and smiled.

"Can I help?"

We looked up to see a smiling Akuma as she looked towards us, Finny giving a nod as he held a pot to her.

"Sure Akuma! More hands the better!" He said as she nodded and kneeled down beside us. Rolling up her sleeves she started at work as she was beside me.

As we finished up a few pots I noticed a few light flickers as I saw William using his clippers to trim the rose bush, the roses reaching up upon the over the Spanish arch above the cobble stone path as he turned his gaze to me as Finny and I approached him, our smiling forming.

"William this is amazing!" I emphasized as I marveled at the beauty of it. He gave me a small smile as his glasses were pushed up to the bridge of his noes.

"Thank you miss (y/n), although-" he was cut off by a black mass with a hint of white whipping past as I was picked up bridal style and half way across the garden. Heaving slightly from the whip flash I stood up as I turned to see a smiling butler as he lowered himself and bowed.

"Allow me to show you, the koi feature." He spoke smoothly as my (e/c) eyes widened to see the amazing sight. The small water fall reflecting the suns light and red coloration of red as the roses were in full bloom.

"It's beautiful Sebastian." I spoke quietly as he gave a slight smirk, standing beside me as he began to speak.

"The beauty's only truly noticed by the viewer." He said as I looked at him and gave a bright smile.

As I was about to speak I felt a force lift me up as I was placed back down to where I was before, giving off a confused expression I saw a breathless Akuma sigh as she kneeled back down and placed a pot in front of me.

"Those gits aren't touching my precious (y/n)" she said as she looked towards me and smiled.

Sebastian POV.
-

I gave a strong glare as I stood upon the roof of the manor, a also glaring William standing beside me as are looks were deadly.

"I think Akuma is causing a bigger threat than noticed." I spoke as William pushed upward his glasses.

"I'm going to have to agree with you Michaelis, she is forming a bigger problem indeed to win over miss (y/n)'s heart." He spoke as are glares were pinpointed on the brunette demon maid.

"We'll just have to fix this problem."