(000). HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN

HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN
( introduction )

『 HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN 』( introduction )

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

           KHIERA PYRIL WAS NOTHING BUT A WHORE TO EVERYONE THAT SHE KNEW IN WINTERFELL. The young woman was born into a family of peasants and in order to make money, she knew the only way to do so was to use her own body. It stripped of her dignity when the men of Winterfell came for her service. It stripped her of an identity, it stripped of her pride every night that she worked in the brothel. Yet, it was the only she would be able to get food on a plate and keep a roof over her head. Khiera dreaded every single night especially when the Madame of the brothel forced her against her own will sometimes. It was the only life that she knew and there was nothing she could do about it.

         ROBB STARK was a man of pride. The one that would ascend after his father. A man who loved Winterfell as if it were his own. A man who loved his siblings and a man who would do anything to help his family. Robb Stark wasn't someone who would fall for a whore out of all the woman. He wasn't someone who would keep it a secret from his family and he wasn't someone that would abandon a young woman who needed help. When the two meet, it's something out of the ordinary. No one expected Robb Stark to fall for a whore, nevertheless, no one expected Khiera to become handmaiden to the Arya Stark.

        THEY WERE PEOPLE from two different worlds whose paths collided at the right place at the right time. Except, nothing ever goes as planned. When secrets start to reveal themselves, relationships are tested. Friends and foes start to reveal their true intentions and everything is at stake. And everyone.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬
HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN
( cast)

KHIERA PYRIL.  COURTNEY EATON
❝I do not deserve your love, and I won't let you ruin your life because of me.❞

❞