𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬

"Of course I get the bloody common cold in betwixt a-"

Wilbur sneezes and sniffles whilst looking like Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer, shivering underneath a thin excuse of a blanket. Tommy recoils slightly at his sternutation, and Techno shoots him a scathing look like he'd just picked his nose. Phil's the only one with a fucking heart around the base; providing him a warm ration and a lukewarm flask of water, all while not being a judgemental prick like the rest.

Sought out to finish his sentence, Wilbur rubs his bright red nose and coughs out a, "-a zombie apocalypse. My luck is just- impeccable."

A whisper of blessings echo from behind him, generated by the two fair-headed blonds of the group.

Somehow rolling his eyes through the medium of words, Wilbur plasters on a spurious smile all while viciously sulking. "And you guys can't even be nice to me like Phil. Couldn't even get me some food."

The teen, fingers now grasping at the ghost of a cup, stares blankly while Techno seems to take umbrage at his statements and decides that his interest now rests somewhere but his switchblade.

Languorously, he raises an eyebrow at the brunette, fingers continuing to flick a blood-rusted blade in and out of its case. "What makes you think I'll go anywhere near you?" Techno sticks out his tongue as if disgusted by just Wilbur. "I don't want your germs, man. I can't kill if I'm sick with your disease."

"You're talking like I've got the black plague or something." Wilbur chuckles, and then sneezes.

"Look, I need to be at peak performance. My kill count has been declining recently and I can't be caught lacking, Wil - you know what that does to my ego, man. It's fragile-! Anyways, my K.D.R has gone down from 20 to 18, and I can only contribute to the team through murdering-"

Even if Tommy appreciates a few good statistics here and there, Techno will perpetually run his mouth talking about the decline and gradients of whatever graph he's invented till time disintegrates. Tommy opens his mouth but remains silent, contemplating cutting Techno off there and saving the three of them from Techno's monologue, ambivalent due to possibly upsetting the raging nerd. Wilbur, noticing Tommy's dilemma, helps his younger brother out.

"Techno, do you ever get tired of being such a fucking nerd?"

Tommy chokes on air, and Phil chuckles from behind them.

[ you can help wilbur out with his cold by pressing the vote button haha trust me 💖 ]