Someone like you

Later that day Orlando and Anastasia felt acward talking to eachother. Days past but not just days... Days of romance❤️. "Ania I want to take it to the next level..." Orlando said while he turned red and hot. "Orlando... We have only been together for a month wait while more please." Anastasia said while she thought about what Orlando said. Around 10:30 pm Anastasia stayed awake thinking about what he said. *beep* a text message from Orlando. Anastasia rolled over to the other side of her bed and grabbed her phone while she tried to focus her eyes into the message: ania I was thinking about what I said and I'm sorry if I took it too far..." Anastasia just rolled her eyes and started to type " forget it... I love goodnight." Anastasia rolled to the other side of the bed put her bed sheets all the way up to her chin and turned of the lamp. "Good morning sunshine... Sorry to wake you up I just wanted to tell you I love you." Anastasia woke up 10 minutes after the text message... Ring ring ring Anastasia ran across the room to grab her phone. " hey ania sorry if I woke you up- no you didn't and hey good morning how did you sleep orlando- fine oh ania I have to go plz meet me at the brew I love you- I love you too bye." After they hanged up ania went back to make her bed and then she gasped " oh no I had my period last night!!" As Anastasia ran to the bathroom she noticed her pj pants are stained. * beep* "ania change of plans umma pick you up in 30 minutes" Anastasia hurried to get ready and just in case she put a rubber in her purse. At 4:30 pm Orlando and ania went over to his house and decided to watch a movie and eat dinner but after that something bad happened something unexpected...