Bad girls all ways have more fun:)

What happens when your "in love" and the guy breaks your heart? You kick his ass.

Kendras the names and fightings the game. I fight for fun, I fight to save myself and I fight just to kick the shit out of bitches.

Today, today is Tuesday. It's the day I beat the living hell out of Jessie.

Jessie is the school bully, and the one who picks on my friends (stupid chick, right?). She slammed her face into the brick wall and broke her nose.... So it's time for revenge.

"Kendra?" my math teacher asks.

"What?!" I looked at him pissed. Who does he think he is trying to interrupt my thoughts of beating this girl?!

"Read the next paragraph."

"No thanks." I say sweetly, smiling, hoping he will get the hint.

"Ok, Amber?"

"Ok" Amber smiles.

I sigh and look down. I'm not dressed for a fight, wearing a dark blue off the shoulder ling sleeve shirt, white ripped shorts with bleached spots and matching dark blue steleto heals. Thanks God I have change of converse and jeggings. I'll be comfy!

Looking up at the clock: 2:56. Four minutes till school is out. Jessie is on the other end off the school and I need to get outside and changed before she gets out there...

"Mr. Medley?!" I yell over his deep voice.

"Yes Ms. Kendra?"

I smile before talking. "I really need to go pee..."

"Sorry. You know the rules no leaving the last 15 minutes of class..."

I glare at him. "Im on my period..." everyone laughs.

"Fine."

I stand up and walk in front of the class. "Oops I lied." I smiled and walked out of the class before he could change his mind.

Closest girls bathroom.... AH HA! I quickly open the door, sliding on my clothes. The bell that tells us we have two minutes till school is out and over with.

"Fuck." I say out loud.

TWO minutes! I better book it outside before Jessie runs away.

"Wait! Kendra!" I turn to see Matt.

Matt is my ex. The one I thought I loved but found out he was using me for sex. "Not now! Matt, I'm going to kick Jessies ass! GO!" Still running (at full speed now) Matt keeps up.

"Please. You know I don't want you for sex!"

"Matt GO! I will hurt you right now if I have-" That's when I saw Jessie. Running the other direction.

"Come here, bitch" I whisper under my breath.

I run up to her. "Oh Jessie... I'm sorry I didn't get your homework done on time." I say in a sweet/scared voice. She turns around "You fucki-" The look on her face was priceless when she saw it was me. I slammed my fist in her check.

"FUCK!" Jessie yells. People start to crowd around. "This is what you fucking get!" I say punching her in the gut. She leans forward, I grab her hair and knee her in the face feeling blood instantly feels blood on my jeans.

"OK!!! I'm sorry Kendra! I won't ever pick on anyone again! Just leave me alon please!" I let go of her head. She gies running but not before I trip her.

"NEVER will you pick on someone!"

I turn towards Matt. "Leave now. I'm not in a good mood and am now covered in blood. So go before I beat your whimpy ass to."

"I love you Kendra Mae Louis!" Matt yelled from the top of his lungs.

I punched him in the gut.

******

My house. It's huge. I still get lost in it and I have lived in thus house since 5.

"Mommmmmmm! Dadddddddddd! I'm homeeeeeeeeeeee!" I yell just to hear the echo.

"Kitchen!" My mom yelled.

"Kk but let put my stuff in my room!"

"Ok Hun! But hurry!"

I run up our split stair case. My room: dark purple (really really REALLY dark) with black leather everything! my walk in closet could fit at least 50, 95 pound kids in it! I walk into my bathroom which I painted black and hot pink, changed from my bloody clothes into my comfy Juice short shorts and a baggy American Eagle sweatshirt.

Throwing my hair up inti a bun I run down the other side if the stairs, skipping one like I always do.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssss mommy?" I say opening the kitchen door.

"His is Dan. Dan this is my daughter Kendra. Dan will be our new maid since Lucy left us. Dan you will be driving Kendra to and from school everyday inless she has been good and can take the sports car. If you have any questions feel free to ask." My mother smiles and walks out leaving us alone.

"So? You want a tour?"

Dan chuckled "Sure"

"Your cute" I smile.

"Your hot" Dan quickly replies I blush.

"First stop. My bedroom" I smile, grabbing his hand leading the way.

THANKS FOR READING!