25

Jaemin exited the room and was about to walk away but stopped upon seeing the girl slouched against the wall- silently crying in her hands

"Hey" He called out, crouched down beside her, unsure of what do to since they barely knew one another.

"Are you okay?" He asked, noticing how she was healed yet her actions contrasted, waiting her response but all he got was her silence.

Soon, Renjun and Jeno were out of the Tech room- bewildered upon seeing the girl crying, beside Jaemin.

"What happened?" Renjun asked and Jaemin simply shrugged in response before looking back at the girl.

"Is everything okay?" Jaemin asked and she sniffled on her cries, wiping her tears before she looked up at the boy who was staring at her expectantly, awaiting for her to speak.

"Not really..but thanks" Aera mumbled out- voice merely a whisper, giving him a weak smile before standing up and so did Jaemin.

"Give this to Jisung" Aera said, extending her arm out that clutched onto the silver bracelet and Renjun reached out for it, taking it from her.

"He'll probably be overwhelmed.. but tell him he can approach me when he's ready, okay?"
Aera asked and those words made Renjun and Jaemin share a confused look while Jeno's lips formed an 'o', finally realizing why her name sounded strangely familiar to him.

"You can visit him yourself once he's recovered Aera" Jeno said but the girl shook her head in response and he raised a brow, bewildered.

"I'm not coming back Jeno, make sure this gets to Jisung's hands" With that said, Aera walked past the three, down the hallway and exited the headquarters.

"Shit man she sounds so hurt.." Jaemin uttered out, watching the direction the girl walked off at.

"Haechan must've said something. That guy will never learn" Renjun sighed out loudly, well aware of his friend.

"Now I know why her name sounded so familiar" Jeno said eying the bracelet in Renjun's hands.

"Right.. what does she have to do with Jisung? And what do you know?" Jaemin asked, feeling lost at the conversation the two had earlier.

"Aera is Jisung's sister" Jeno replied and their eyes widened in surprise.

"He had a sibling?! What??" Jaemin almost yelled out in shock, making Renjun shut his eyes at his loud voice, glaring at him to stop.