Chapter Fifty Five: The Honey Trap

'My head fucking hurts.'

I squeezed my eyes as I started to awaken from the fog of my dreams. I attempted to crack my eyes open, but the light of my bedroom was too blinding me. My body felt stiff as all hell, likely a result of falling asleep in a weird position last night.

'I'm never getting drunk again.'

I sat up, scratching my head as I arduously found the strength to open my eyes.

Slowly, I began to notice that my bed wasn't nearly as comfortable as I remembered. And it didn't smell quite the same either.

Chatter and shuffling not too far off...

I was shocked into complete awareness when I realized that I was not in my bedroom. And, to make matters worse, I wasn't completely dressed.

I sat in a foreign bedroom (which I soon realized was a hotel) in my underwear.

'What the hell happened?'

My eyes darted around the room worriedly, finding that my clothes were strewn all over the place. I spotted some foreign clothes among mine as well.

'What the hell...'

I was starting to panic. My purse was set on the nightstand and I snatched it, pulling it onto the bed with me. There were many frantic question that could be answered with just a few texts and calls.

In the meantime, I tried to piece together what the hell happened last night.

It was nightmare, hearing man outlandish and awful things about Wonho. After a night of partying at Club Dolos to relieve stress, I was now back to reality. One worse than a nightmare, laid up in a foreign hotel room.

I texted Changkyun furiously. Praying that he had any clues as to how I ended up here.

What happened last night? My fingers were shaking as I typed away. I followed up with: Did I leave the club with someone?

Changkyun replied quickly: Yeah, you were dancing with, like, five dudes. The one you left with was pretty hot.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I yelled.

My heart beat rapidly in my chest as I looked around the hotel room.

This was no joke. Unfortunately, it was seriously happening.

I vaguely remembered Eungkyun and Minji feeding me drinks nonstop. But after that...

Nothing.

I stumbled to the bathroom, in desperate need of a shower and a time machine. On the mirror was writing in red lipstick: Thanks for last night. The writing seemed familiar. But I was too overwhelmed to even consider where I've seen it before.

"What the hell did I do?" I muttered in disbelief.

All at once, I was overcome with sickness. My hangover was giving me the worst headache ever, and I doubled over in nausea. I threw up for what felt like ever in the toilet.

When I was done, I washed my mouth out and called the only person I knew I could trust.

My hands shook as I searched for Minhyuk's number in my contact list. I dropped the phone, stumbling down to pick it. Once it was in my hand again, I called him.

It rang for a moment before he answered.

"Hello?"

"Minhyuk." I broke down immediately, crying.