"And we'd be happy there?" Erza said sadly.

"With you and Mira? I could be happy anywhere."

Aoife had fallen asleep, she was still recovering from Phantom Lord and the blast she had taken from Wally. Erza was trying to get Sho to let them free from his card.

"It's for your own good! You're safe in there!"

"Don't be stupid!" Suddenly Sho ran into a room that was decorated in a traditional Japanese style. At it's center was a large Cherry Blossom tree. Sho stopped seeing someone at the end of the walkway. He warned her to get out of the way, but she wouldn't move. He decided to attack. He powered up his cards, but she cut them in half. He was terrified but he refused to show it. With one swift, graceful movement of her sword, Sho couldn't move. Erza was yelling for him to let her out, and Aoife had just awoken in the chaos.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"I CAN'T!"

"Sho! She's to powerful for you! Let me help you!"

"No! All that matters is that you two are safe. I cast a shielding spell on that card! She can't hurt you from the outside!"

"Is that so?" The woman said "Let's test that theory shall we?"

"Your spell won't hold up against her! That's no ordinary sword she's wielding, it's magical!"

"You're safe! I promise!" The woman attacked the two repeatedly, weakening the sealing spell so Erza could cut their way out. She explained it too. While Erza prepared to fight the woman whose name Aoife hadn't bothered to learn, Aoife ran over to Sho to chew him out while making sure he was okay. When Aoife saw Erza pull out her Purgatory armor, an armor that was made by her own hand, she knew the damage that would come. She had been pissed when she made that armor. She always used the forge to work out her emotions. She had been planning that armor for weeks, and she made it when she was angry to make it as powerful as possible. So she grabbed Sho and covered them in a very powerful shield. What shocked her were the words that came out of his mouth. She laughed a little and sat with him.

"It feels like...you."

"What?" She chuckled.

"It's warm and comforting, it smells like vanilla and smoke. It just, feels like you." Aoife cut him off with a cry, seeing Erza fall, and her Purgatory armor shatter. That moment, throughout the years, would haunt her every waking hour. It would cause her to spend days at a time in her forge, working to make armors that could withstand such blows. But when she requipped into a regular cloth outfit, she smiled. Because she knew that she was strong enough, that she was getting stronger as well. She whispered words, that only gave Erza more strength.

"I love you, I always will." Erza took down the woman, with one hit. Aoife released her shield and sat there at Sho's side. Crying and laughing the same.

"Are you two alright?"

"I think so." Came Sho's reply.

"Aoife?" There was no reply, Aoife simply threw herself onto Erza. The woman (Aoife still didn't care to learn her name) told them that in 15 minutes, the Etherion would fire. Aoife hugged Sho and walked away.

"I love you, lillibror. Erza?"

"Sho, I want you to find my Fairy Tail friends and the others, and get them all as far away from here as possible. I know it's hard, but will you do this, for us?"

"Yes, sisters. But Erza? What about you two?"

"We're going to settle this, once and for all."

Jellal moved the only other pieces on the board that weren't fallen towards his own. A knight and an angel. Then he sighed and spoke.