7

And I've been getting more than five reads per day.

So here is chapter seven.

I have more than one eighty reads already 💃💃💃 and I started this book the day I joined wattpad.

Thank you so much guys. I love you.

Enjoy.

I tap my nails on the table while bouncing my left leg on impatiently as I still on the chair in my office. I couldn't stop the surprise displayed on face.

"Are you sure ?." I ask Blake with a glare.

"Yes, it's her." He nods.

"How sure are you ?." I bite my lip and he rolls his eyes.

"Very very sure, stop acting like you didn't call her number intentionally."

"I know she's a pediatrician but i didn't call her on purpose." I tell him.

"Hmm, I know you are stalking her dude seriously you even bought a house beside hers, it's so obvious you are a stalker." He raised his right eyebrow.

"Excuse me." I fold my hands on my chest with a very hard glare directed at my personal assistant.

"Really." He mimicks my action and looked at me with a are you serious look.

"Wait, you're serious."

"Of course I am, I thought you knew she is your neighbour.

"No."

"Seriously but you get updates on her every month."

"I..I just want to know she's still alive."

"So you don't read her files."

"No I don't, It only proves that she isn't dead yet, I don't want to read it and see she's happily married with like two kids already."

"Oh." He scratched his head and looked around the office in my room, avoiding my eyes.

"Are you okay ?." I raise my eyebrow and take a sip of my coffee.

"Yes." He looks up for some time and quickly gather his things on his left arm.

"What is wrong with you ?." I grab his shoulder adding a little bit pressure because he's been acting strange and asking too much questions since Friday morning which was yesterday.

"Josh said you're ignoring him." He asks and I roll my eyes at his attempt to change the topic.

"Yes, i haven't talked to him since I took over dad's business."

"Oh, that's like, more than three years."

"Yes, now tell me what you're hiding."

"Promise not to destroy anybody's life first."He sighs.

"Ok but no promises." I tell him and he frown a little before nodding.

He knows me well, the second being I trust.

"Ok, Josh said he's been trying to contact you for a long time because he haa something to say to you but you are not willing to hear. It has to do with your ex girlfriend, Jessica he....."

"Wait Jessica." I cut him off.

"Yes." He says and I glare at him wondering why he's bringing her up.

"Go on." I urge him with my right hand.

"He said....uhm... she never cheated on you and those pictures he showed you were fake, not really though, he said he tried to force himself in her. He also said Zoe's dad bribed him with lots of money. He scratched his head.

"What." I manage to breath out.

"He's still in the hospital for now, courtesy to me...uhhh.... I'm leaving, see you on Monday. He rushes out of the room not wanting to face my anger.

"Fuck fuck." I scratch my hand furiously in my hair as tears filled my eyes.

"I didn't believe her, I accused her, gave her no chance to explain and even left her pregnant with no friends or family around. I didn't fucking trust her.

I cried in my palm as I make my way to the bed slowly.

I'm an idiot.

"What the fuck is this." I throw the pictures at Josh.

"Your girlfriend and i, I told you she's a cheap whore.

"Don't talk about her like that." I slam his head on the nearest wall and choked him.

"Yeah,yeah, you know we share our whores why is she different." He smiles.

"She's my girlfriend, that's why she's different get that into your thick skull."

"Ok but she opened her legs wide open for me." He winks and I gave him a hard blow to his cheek he fell on his ass when I released him and I kicked him on his stomach before storming off.

When I entered the room Jess and I share. I rake my hand through my hair as she look at me with those innocent eyes.

"Are you okay ?." She asks.

"I hate you, you are a liar, fuck and I fell for your lies."

"What are you talking about Ris ?."

"Explain this, explain." I throw the pictures at her.

I watch her eyes widen as she cover her mouth with her shaky hands.

"It's not what it looks like, i can explain."

"Explain what, explain the fact that you're a whore."

"What." She says and throw something at me angrily and I watch tears fall from her eyes.

Blinded by rage I ignore them.

"Is this...you are pregnant." I looked at the positive pregnancy test she threw at me.

"Yes, I am." She wipes her tears and sniffles.

"Oh, now you want to burden me with Josh's baby."

"No baby, no......."

"Come to think of it you told me you were sexually abused was that a lie too."

"Get out, get out." She screams as she held her head in her palms.

Hi lovers, so this is today's chapter.

The next chapter is also in Christian's POV so anticipate.

Love you all.

Don't forget to vote and comment, you can also follow me ;).