Chapter 6~A clever scheme

A/N: Hello my lovely readers, it's been a while hasn't it? I'm very sorry for the delay in me posting this. My motivation has been on the fritz if i'm being honest. xD With that, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~>

Makoto picked me up immediately and spun me around in excitement. We both laughed and smiled. We actually did it...and it was okay.
"Alright you two, that's a wrap. See you both tomorrow for the finale of the show." Beth shouted as she started to pack up her equipment. We nodded and walked back to our dressing rooms. Ally was waiting for us, and she didn't look too happy at all.
"Koto! Kyo! I have really bad news! You've got to leave here, and quick!" She cried, wrapping her arms around us. I patted her head.
"Shh, it'll be okay Ally. Let's go into my dressing room and you can let us know what's happening. We walked in to be immediately bombarded with Ally's sobs.
"Mom and Jessica are planning something, something terrible! Tomorrow night after the shows done filming Jessica is going to kill you and pass it off as a suicide! She said so herself, my moms in on it too. I hear everything that goes on in the studio..." She finished in tears. I hugged her tight and looked over at Makoto.
"I assumed they'd try to get rid of us somehow...I just didn't know they were taking this approach," I said quietly.
"Ally, I don't want you worrying about this...we'll be okay. I promise you that we'll stop their scheme." Makoto added. She wiped her tears and nodded.
"Okay...I trust you guys a lot, be safe okay. Goodnight." She said, walking out of the room. I turned to Makoto.
"We should get going, i'd rather not spend a minute more than I have to in this hell hole."
"Agreed."

~~~~~~~~~>

We sat on our bed in the hotel room in distress. It had been over an hour and we still hadn't come up with a plan to stop our own homicide.
"Kyoko...are we going to die tomorrow...?" Makoto asked suddenly. I turned to him in surprise.
"Of course not! I'm never going to let that happen, I promise." He breathed a sigh of relief.
"That's good...I'm just a bit worried, that's all."
"It's completely normal. Only reason i'm not petrified is because i've been a detective for years and this is just how it goes sometimes. Fear is a very natural thing, you should never feel afraid of ashamed of it. It only controls you if you let it."
"When you put it like that it makes more sense...Thank you Kiri."
"You're welcome Makoto."
We both stared at each other in silence for a moment before he lunged at me, grabbing my hands and pulling me close to him. Wrapping his arms tightly around me, he finally spoke again-
"I love you...no matter what happens. I never want you to forget that." I blushed and chuckled softly.
"I love you too...We will figure out a way to fix this. Somehow."
"I put my full faith in you, that's something I know for sure."

537 words, sorry it's a bit short. The next chapter will be the second to last one! :3