six│meet again

"You!" he exclaimed.

"What?" If I acted like he got the wrong person, maybe he would let me go.

"Don't play dumb, you are the girl from the school," he dropped the bags he was holding and walked near the enterance of the booth, the one that divided us. So much for that plan.

"Wait, this is the girl?" the other boy asked.

"Yes, Jayden," he replied but his eyes never left mine.

"Fine, yes, I am the girl," I glared right back at him, not showing any fear in my appearance. I wasn't going to let any boy scare me. "And the girl is going to leave now." I started to walk away but was stopped when Adrian pushed open the door to block my way.

"No, your not, tell me your name, chica," his cocky attitude returned as he got over the initial shock of seeing me. He looked into my eyes, daring me to reply.

"B-bridget," I settled on a lie.

"No it isn't," I heard an accusing voice come from about a few feet away to see another girl pointing at me. "You go to my sister's school, Autumn."

I pushed my chin up, not going to let this get in my way. "So? Fine, yes, my name is Autumn. Autumn who is now leaving," I emphasized and walked away pushing pass Adrien.

"Damn, Adrien. Amara, you know her?" I heard them say, their voices faint.

"Not well, I've heard Mellie mention her before." I heard the girl, Amara, say.

I walked through the crowd, realizing I had wasted one of the rings. I shook my head, realizing it didn't matter. Finding Athena by a popcorn booth, I dragged her by the elbow until we were a safe distance away from her other friends. "Hey, I'm going to take an Uber home," I said, tears pricking my eyes, without a reason.

"But its just star-," Athena whined but then stopped, probably noticing the tears. "Hey, what happened?" her eyes widened with concern but I only shook my head in response. "Are you sure you don't want me to leave with you?"

I gave her a slight smile, acknowledging the kind offer but then shook my head. "It's fine, I'll go catch an uber, you enjoy!" I mustered as much enthusiasm as I could. I started walking backwards realizing that if I waited here any longer, she would insist on following me home. She continued watching me go with worried eyes and I smiled, hoping to reassure her. Then, I turned around and started breaking out into a jog, the moment I was out of Athena's sight. Using the Uber app, I found an Uber and got ready to go home.

a/n: hi! they finally meet again! enjoy your days! 

much love!