"And I would totally love that." I reply breathlessly as he grips my ass and I moan once again. I readjust so I'm now straddling his lap and I bring him in for another kiss and grind down slightly on his lap causing him to moan himself. "But we can't." I say abruptly pulling away and he groans and throws his head back as I giggle and run my fingers under his jaw.

"You're such a tease." He says after a couple minutes of me continuing to trace patterns on his jaw and neck.

"You knew nothing was gonna happen with Lyndan literally ten feet away." I say and he shrugs.

"I know, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy you on my lap right now kissing me and then you abruptly stop." He says grabbing my hand off his neck and lifting it up to his lips so he can kiss my knuckles and I smile.

"I enjoy it probably just as much." I mumble before leaning in to kiss him again. I know we should stop and I should probably get off his lap, but I don't want to and it doesn't seem like Max wants to either. So, we both continue kissing passionately, this time just kissing. I don't know how long we sat there with me straddled on his lap, but eventually we pull away long enough for us to realize that the boat has stopped moving and we're in the middle of the lake.

"Time to fish." Max says caressing my hips and I smile.

"I would much rather continue what we were doing." I say and Max laughs out loud and leans in to peck my lips.

"Me too." He says when we pull away. "Come on baby." He says patting my thigh for me to get up and I eventually do as he stands up. He grabs two fishing poles and starts getting them set up as I sit there admiring him with a big smile on my face. "Come here, you're going to learn how to do this." He says nodding his head over for me to get up and walk over to him.

"Why do I have to learn? Can't you do all the hard stuff and I just hold it when it goes in the water?" I ask as I stand up and walk over to him.

"We could. But that isn't fun. Come on baby." He says pulling me to stand in between his legs as I rest my back against his chest. He holds the pole out in front of me and teaches me how to get the fishing line all wrapped up and how to get the fishing hook attached. "See, that wasn't so bad. Was it?" Max asks me when we finish and I shrug.

"I guess not." I reply turning my head to kiss his cheek lightly.

"I love you baby." He says causing my smile to grow wider.

"I love you too." I reply pecking his lips.

"Okay, now we need to put the bait on and then we can put it in the water." He says and I shake my head.

"Nope. I can deal with wrapping a fishing line around the pole and securing a hook, but I'm not touching that nasty ass bait." I say and Max laughs out loud and eventually nods.

"Alright, fine. I'll do the bait." He says kissing my cheek as I move away from him so he can put the bait on. It smelled like shit, but it wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was going to be. While Max finished putting the bait on I walked around the door that leads to the inside part of the boat and see Lyndan sitting at the chair by the wheel.

"You guys finally pull yourselves away from each other?" He asks sarcastically and I blush and look down.

"Whatever." I mumble as he laughs. "Umm.. we have another pole if you would rather fish with us then sit here for however long." I say and he smiles.

"I'll be okay." He says and I shake my head.

"Come on! I already feel bad enough about dragging you along as a third wheel when you can be home with your family. Just agree and come fishing with us. Maybe then, Max won't force me to do it if you're there." I say and he laughs.

Forever and Always (Sequel to It's You and Me)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें