Woman's Resolve to Stay Single

When the fate of love is challenged by the unwavering morals of Elizabeth Lane, life flips as she meets the man who built up her resolve in the past. Mark Hale opens up to the new possibility of regaining old friends, soon noticing the revival of past flames. The two get tangled up in this unprecedented, awkward yet heart-warming adventure by the drums of fate, a retaliation that surges through her like thunder. Will she stay strong through the storm that challenges her own beliefs, or were they wrong all along?

"I don't know...I just don't know."

"Trust me. I love you."

______________________________

NOTE: This story is purely fiction. Including characters, circumstances, places, and the likes. Even so, this is my fiction and my creation. So, I hopefully don't find any remakes or usages of the beings I have created.

______________________________

|| _ FOREWORD _ ||

Hello! To all the readers who clicked on this novel and are reading this right now, Welcome! Firstly, Thank you for noticing, then clicking on this humble story of mine. It's actually my first of many. The first one I might actually finish, the first I invest my time into, and a whole lot more.

Throughout the duration of your read, I hope you will enjoy the baby I have created. Presently, the book is still ongoing. Keep in mind that I am publishing my first draft right away. So, if you happen to notice, small errors in grammar, spelling,or (hopefully not) the plot, feel free to comment to inform me right away. I am thankful to these criticisms, hoping it would help to make the end result as perfect as it can be.

UPDATE: Starting today, September 01, 2020, I will be starting to slowly edit my book chapter-by -chapter. The edited chapters will be updated with one chapter each day. Thank you. 

I won't hold you back! Off you go!, I'll see you at the finish line dear reader.