Chapter 7

Pizza delivery" called out a girl. We thanked her and the door closed once again.

The tension was killing me.  I opened the pizza box and took a bite out of the heavenly food.

Harry took a slice and went on his phone. I attempted to ignore him.

Soon, we had finished the pizza, except for one slice. I was still hungry and definitely wanted it.

I looked at Harry. He was staring intently at the slice, a ravenous look in his eyes.

I cleared my throat. This was going to get interesting.

We used to always fight about the last piece of food.

I extended my arm to grab it, but it seemed like he had the same idea.

Our fingers brushed, electricity seemed to pass between us as we both took our hands back.

Harry looked at his finger curiously, "Uh sorry" he said slowly (like always).

"Let's do an extreme truth to decide who gets the piece ?" He asked with a mischievous grin.

I smiled, it was a game we had invented back when we were together. We'd ask each other really hard questions to answer, as in deep personal questions. The first one who couldn't answer anymore lost.

"I'm in" I answered determined. "Okay, I'll start" decided Harry. "First date with El?"

"That's easy" I replied "It was kinda boring. We just went to get coffee. Okay my turn. Why did you break up with me?"

Harry stopped moving, paralysed. "Uhh, umm, well, you know..." he stuttered.

"No I don't" I cut him off. "Uhh, well, um, uhh" he continued.

"I win" I grinned. I knew the answer anyways, he got bored of me.

I took the last slice, feeling satisfied with myself.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran played out as my phone rang. I frowned, that was never my ringtone.

Harry stared at me confused and probably internally laughing. Me, putting an Ed Sheeran ringtone on my phone. Never in a million years.

I took my phone, El ❤️ was written on the called ID. Of course, she changed the name and ringtone, typical of her. Groaning, I answered the phone. "Hey El. What's up?"

"Hello loulou" I winced at the nickname. "Remember the date we had planned" she continued "well it was obviously cancelled because of 1D stuff. But now they want to put one again. In two days. You good with that darling? I mean you don't have a choice but".

"It's cool," I answered, cutting off her yammering. "I'll be exhausted though... With all the 1D interviews ya know."

"Sorry" she replied. "It's management. Okay, I gotta get ready. I have a modelling shoot tomorrow so beauty sleep. See you loulou!"

"Bye El" I said glumly as I hung up. I didn't want to go on a date again.

With the phone call and the date I had forgotten Harry was in the room.

"You're going on a date?" He asked.

"You're listening to my phone calls" I replied.

"C'mon, seriously, a date with El? Right now? We have One Direction going on. Couldn't you have chosen a better day. Oh and she's changed you. I mean her ringtone that's ridiculous." He continued.

Why was he getting so mad? Why did he care? Oh wait, he was jealous. Harry Styles was jealous. 

I smirked, letting him continue. "Since when do you listen to Ed Sheeran. Ed Sheeran, you gotta be kidding me.a
And her voice, ew, so high pitched."

"Harry, shut up" I said "She's a beard, management".

He stop talking and looked at me. "Oh well she's actually kinda nice then? Wait, they make you have a beard?" He asked.

I nodded. Anger flared up inside his eyes.

What was his problem, this is my life not his. "Anyways, I'm gonna go to sleep. See ya" I yawned. I got into the bed, pulling the covers over myself and snuggling into the cushions. Soon enough, I was falling asleep.