Intro-1

Name- Washijo LilyAge- 15Family- Grandfather Tanji Washijo Likes- Volleyball, Baseball, Singing, Reading, Gymnastics, Quiet places, Any Ace, Grandfather, and SweetsDislikes- Bullies, Cocky boys/girls, Getting a bad grade, Benched, Spicy foods, and...

Name- Washijo Lily
Age- 15
Family- Grandfather Tanji Washijo
Likes- Volleyball, Baseball, Singing, Reading, Gymnastics, Quiet places, Any Ace, Grandfather, and Sweets
Dislikes- Bullies, Cocky boys/girls, Getting a bad grade, Benched, Spicy foods, and Perverts.
Sports- Volleyball #1 and Baseball #5
Hobbies- Reading or studying in your free time, Teaching smaller kids to play Volleyball, Walking at a Cafe and singing, Helping your Grandfather.

Background- Your mother was the daughter of Tanji but she and he husband passed away from a plane crash. So Tanji took you in as you legal guardian or you would be in a orphanage. Tanji was always and I mean always soft and nice around you but never to anyone else unless his bosses. You are the Captain of the girls Volleyball team but no one knows your the Demon Coaches granddaughter. You attend Shiratorizawa also as a 1st year in class 1-5 college prep. Your grandfather is very overprotective of you as he doesn't wanna lose you either. He's very proud of you when he found out you have straight A's and became the Captain of the girls team plus Ace.