I Never Break Promises

"Who the?" Snow asked herself walking toward the door. The whiskey was slowly taking affect on her body as she had to support her wobbly arms against the wall as she walked. She opened the door and her eyes widened at what stood at the other side.

Bigby Wolf with his arms opened wide, "I'm back" he whispered and Snow was already hugging him the tightest she ever could, "Bigby! Please tell me it's you and this isn't some sick joke!" She cried into his chest feeling his hands rub her back.

"It's really me Snow" he whispered in her ear and soon her lips were joined with his once more. She pulled him into her apartment and kissed the life out of him. Bigby smirked never thinking this was the reaction he was going to expect when he turned up! He pulled back placing his hands on her shoulders. Snow soon stared at him with confusion, "wait... How are you alive then?"

"It's... a very long story..." He chuckled picking Snow up in his arms, "that can be explained another time. Right now I want to spend this moment with the woman I love to pieces!" He whispered kissing Snows blushing cheek.

"You better be Bigby or you're dead"

"How many times do I have to say I'm alive!" He laughed carrying her to the bedroom. "Go call Swineheart if you don't believe me!" Bigby laughed laying her on the bed.

"Okay, okay I believe you" she smirked pulling him on top of her. They both laughed as their lips joined again in a passionate embrace, tongues kindling against one another after so long. Snow grabbed his blue shirt tugging it in a wordless demand. Bigby followed the wordless order pulling back and yanking it off over his head. Snow noticed his chest not as built as it used to be and Bigby was quick to notice her expression.

"Well, I was dead so I lost a lot of weight... Don't worry it'll go back to what you drooled over before soon" he teased making Snow shake her head.

"I never drooled over your chest" she whispered pulling him down to her lips again.

"Yes... you did" he murmured in the kiss soon receiving a light slap to his chest. He smirked unbuttoning her snowflake shirt without leaving her lips. Snow pulled back to tug it off and she noticed Bigby freeze, his eyes focused on her shoulder. She looked at the scar and sighed, "Shadow stabbed me the day you killed him..."

"Are you alright!?" He asked examining it and lightly tracing his thumb over it making her shiver, "sorry I didn't-" she pressed her lips to his to cut off any more worrying words about her scar. She didn't want that to end this moment.

"I'm fine" she murmured against his lips and he opened his eyes to meet hers. "Good" Bigby tackled Snow into the pillows as she laughed against him tugging her hands on his belt. She fumbled with the loops until she felt it soon slip out. She pulled on the leather until it was hitting the floor beside her with a thump against the wall. Bigby was pulling down her pyjama bottoms with quick speed as she started rubbing her hand against the evident bulge against Bigbys pants making him twitch.

"God Snow, you're killing me here!" He moaned leaning down to her so his lips attacked her sweet spot causing her moans to swirl through his ears. She ran her hands up his back pushing him closer to her, missing the warm embrace after all these months. He traced his tongue lower down her body pushing the straps of her bra down as Snow sat up and unhooked it for him. Bigby stared at her chest, lightly brushing his palms over the two breasts leaving Snow eager for more of his waking touch. He smirked pushing Snow closer so his mouth could come into action, teasing her sensitive skin. Snow tugged his messy hair making him groan against her. She raked her nails down his back hearing him growl in the back of his throat.

He pulled back and traced his fingers down her stomach staring into Snows lust filled eyes. His fingers lazily reached the hem of her panties and Snow nodded him to continue. He pulled them down to her ankles as she kicked them away. Snow was soon quickly tugging his briefs down and seeing the masterpiece of his spring free. She moaned at Bigbys expression and shifted lower as he held himself and slowly eased into her.

The spark and bursts of pleasure she hadn't felt in so long was slowly pumping through her and she moaned loudly feeling him slowly move in and out. He groaned resting his hands either side of her as he slowly went faster. He traced his tongue up to her ear, sucking against her earlobe sending Snow shivers down her spine. He started mumbling sweet nothings into her ear and Snow closed her eyes and ran her hands up his sides making him groan against her. She felt herself getting close and judging by the muffled groans and moans Bigby was making he was close too. Snow slipped her leg behind his rolling him over so she was sitting on top of him. Bigby was almost out of breath, sweat glistening off his tanned chest and deep breaths slipping through his body making his chest rise and sink like crazy. He looked amazing.

Snow slowly moved up and down on him and his hot hands were on her hips guiding her as her head fell back moaning to the ceiling. "Snow.." he groaned shutting his eyes as she slowly moved quicker on him until it finally hit them. That amazing feeling of falling over the edge their bodies missed when brought together. Bigby let out a serious of groans and quickened gasps while Snow screamed to the ceiling. She fell onto his hot sticky chest and kissed his neck.

"Have I ever said I loved you so much Snow White" Bigby whispered turning his head to meet Snows smiling eyes.

"Maybe.." she giggled rolling off him and pushing her hair away from her eyes. She felt a pair of hot arms wrap around her body and pull her closer to a body as hot as a furnace.

"I never want to leave your side" he mumbled into her hair soon peppering her neck with soft kisses.

"I missed you too much Bigby" She whispered snuggling into his embrace.

"And I missed you Snow. I saw how sad you were at the funeral and those words you spoke about me made my heart break"

"How did you-?"

"I was there Snow. I've been with you since I left feeling the sadness flowing through you" he whispered making Snow turn her head to him in shock, "I promised I'd never leave you Snow, and I never break a promise" he smirked catching Snows lips in a passionate long kiss.

"Ever" he murmured onto her lips as he rolled her on top of him again.

And so Bigby Wolf was reunited with Snow after rising from the dead with the help of his father. He kept his promise to Snow and now vows to stay by her side for the rest of his days.

The End.

____________________

The end.... But, but I didn't want it to end... :(

I had so much fun writing this book and I hope all you guys enjoyed reading it!!

Thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting it means sooo much to me!
So as always you guys STAY AWESOME! ✌️✌️