6. Tension

The whole of last week moved so fast that I didn't see Monday of this week coming and I was done with it. I hate Mondays. If I had magical powers I'll start school days with Tuesday really.

So today is on a Friday and I'm seated in the cafeteria alone waiting for Tif and Cam to join me. I'm browsing on my phone but I can feel it in my eyes that there's someone standing in front of me.

So I start stalking the figure down from his shoes upwards through my thick lashes. Brown leather boots, tight grey jeans, white t-shirt under black leather coat. It's not like this frame is unfamiliar, of course I know it's him. My eyes moves up a little bit and stops at his lips for seconds.

I still doesn't stop stalking, boy got pink lips, pitched nose, high cheek bones, ocean blue eyes, black hair which is a little messy but still sits good on his head. The familiar smug smile is playing oh his lips.

"Close your mouth princess a fly may get in." He bites his bottom lip obviously stifling a laughter. Wtf! So I was drooling,  Oh poor girl why are you embarrassing yourself so hard. I can feel my cheeks heating up as he pulls a chair and sits directly facing me on my opposite.

"So where are your friends today?" He asks but I keep my gaze averted away from him. I don't want to look at him. So I choose to assume that he's not talking to me." Hey princess I'm talking to you." he says waving his hands on my face.

"I don't know, they're coming!" I snap this time looking at him angrily. "And am not your fucking princess!"

"I see someone has not changed even a bit." he says chuckling a bit and I decide to assume his comment. It's not like I've forgotten his little performance in that algebra class.

So lately he's been a jerk double and he has made it a habit of sitting next to me. Good thing is that he knows better than to pull craps. So what I've been doing is assume his presence and when he talks to me the death glares he earns are enough to shut a person for a lifetime.

The notes I've been getting on a daily basis for the past one week I bet they are from him. Everyday when I walk into the locker room I find a note on top of it with words: Hello princess, nice day ahead K.

"Your next class is?"  He raises a brow at me but I keep quiet. He kicks my leg under the table and says "Am I making you uncomfortable? your face is all red." He whispers, his voice turning husky.

I don't know how it happens but what I know is I've slapped him already across his confidently attractive face and he's staring at me definitely shocked by my reaction.

Holy pineapple! That was uncalled for honestly. I'm also shocked I myself. I can feel fear slowly slinking into my nerves and my head is about to spin.

"Jesus are you on your period?" He smiles softly looking into my eyes while rubbing on his cheek but shock evident on his face. I can feel bile rising. Boy what really brought you here? And where is Cam and Tif now.

I feel like I'm loosing it. I don't break eye contact with him and I can see how his smile grows." Feisty as always, I like my girls feisty." He rattles winking at me as he stretches his legs underneath the table.

I don't blush this time, instead I give him my fake smile as I rub it off my face almost immediately and  I replace it with a deep scowl.

"Sorry for the slap " I blurt my voice so flat and unsure that I feel like taking it back.

"I deserved it." He simply says flashing me his million dollar smile for the umpteenth time now. Can he really go an hour without smiling? I shake my head mentally wondering if there are circumstances where he wears a serious face.

"Well now you can leave, my friends are here." I  point at Cam and Tif who are walking towards our table giggling at something.

"I should atleast say hi to them." he says and I keep silent watching them get closer. He shakes their hands once they approach us and then looks at me saying "I'm leaving now, enjoy your lunch."

"Hey! come on boy, we've just arrived, why are you in a hurry, we have an hour and more, remember today is Friday, no afternoon classes, or are we that ugly that you can't stand our faces?" Tif complains feigning a hurt.

He chuckles softly and then turns to look at me, "She asked me to leave so I'm leaving." Cam is silently observing everything and I know I have questions to answer later on.

"Oh no! You must be kidding me Tee, how can you do that to mr handsome here? Just don't mind her, she's a little rude and more of feisty, but she normally acts such way towards cute guys, so you know your place." Tif blabs earning a glare from me as she pulls the chair that he already pushed under the table for him to sit.

"Feisty." he mouths quoting in the air as he takes his seat. He then whispers at me but it comes out a little louder." It's her words not mine." I smile lightly and the looks at Cam who's narrowing her eyes at me.

"Let's order something please, my stomach is grumbling." Cam says loosening the tension that is starting to grow thick on the table.

"Someone is not herself right now." Tif comments giving cam a knowing look and they burst out laughing.

"Enlighten me please, but later not now." Cam says after getting a grip of herself.

I swear I'm going to rip their skin alive once we are alone today. They keep on mocking me and when the food is brought to the table I exhale an hurrah. Everyone takes their meal in silence but I can feel Ballice's eyes on me the whole time.

Once we are done he leaves saying that he's going to meet his friends on the next table.
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and I can feel blood running in my veins now. It's like everything  stopped working the moment Tif asked him to stay, I actually felt suffocated. The place is still filled with his manly Cologne.

Immediately he's out of our sight, Tif jumps and sits on the seat next to me giggling and I give her a murderous glare." Don't start it right now Tif I Know where you are going." I warn her pushing her with my palms but she leans closer still.

"Let's be honest Tee, he's cute right? I mean look at those..."

" Cute my foot!" I cut her off pushing her again as I stand from my seat.

" Where do you think you are going?" Cam questions pulling me down on my seat .

"WTF was that Tee, don't tell me it was nothing, the boy's eyes were on you the whole time. He wasn't even blinking. And you, I wish you saw how your face was earlier. A ripe tomato!" Cam interjects and they both fall into another fits of laughter.

"Huh whatever " I say rolling my eyes.

"Yeah whatever" Tif drags using air quotes.

"You bore me a lot ugh let's go home"
....

We ended up spending the weekend at Tiffany's place. We watched different movie series, did some manicure and pedicure, did our common crazy dance and so many other things. This is why I always like times with my girls. It's always so full of life and fun. Those two are among the best things that ever happened to me, so crazy but lovely.

I love you guys😍
Remember to vote and comment 😜
Oh I'll do the edits later so please forgive me if you find mistakes when reading