3. At the community jacaranda

After the day drags, lunch finally rolls in. I let out a sigh of relief when I see Cam and Tif frantically waving at me from the lowest circle of the cafeteria.

I don't share with them the geography class and we always have it a lesson to lunch. So they've been free lazing their asses around.

The shape of the huge area we usually take our meal is a circle, a unique type of architecture consisting of raised levels shaped as rings filling the space. The levels get higher and rise as a sort of cone to meet at the highest level of the cafeteria.

So we take our usual place at the outer layer of the cafeteria. Hardly no one walks by and nobody really cares about what happens here. I let down my leather jacket and my backpack sitting them on an empty seat next to me.

"I wish we share that geography class. I mean seriously, I felt so lonely !" I groan throwing my hands on the table.

"Sorry baby. " Tiffany says pouting her lips.

"But it's also good to find other people to go crazy on because what you always do is bottle up all your craziness whenever you sees us and it's like you say bye bye to sanity." Cam says winking my way.

" Hahaha so true." I laugh humourously.

We enjoy our sandwiches and garbanzo bean salad before the lunch break bell is rang. I have one afternoon class so I pick my backpack and start moving to my class as I wave to Cam who's left typing away on her phone. Tiffany has already left for her music class in the amphitheatre and Cam has no afternoon class today.

On the way to my class, I meet the jackass from the algebra class, I don't want to see his face ever again. I thought he was cute now I'm convinced that he's not, he's some ugly zombie to me now. My hate towards him grew the moment he pulled that dirty crap in class.

He's wearing a brown plush leather coat on top of a white t-shirt and dark blue jeans hugging him tightly finishing the look with brown boots.

That mop of dark hair! So he's the guy I bumped into, shit!

"Hi." He greets smiling, of course that's what he's good at. I'm still standing looking at him with a disgusted look.

Silence.

"Heeeey" He drag the words waving his hand on my face looking at me warily. I push him aside with my backpack and then walk past him without a word clicking my tongue .

I'm in my biology class sitting. I was late by three minutes because of a wannabe moron crossing my way. Mr Rodgers has not arrived yet and I wonder where he is.

I waste the next twenty minutes staring at the whiteboard in front of me and of course at the door to see if there is any sign of Mr Rodgers coming.

The class prefect who went to check on him minutes ago comes in announcing that Mr Rodgers is not feeling well and the class dismisses.

They just had to keep us waiting here, bastards. I sneer internally sprinting towards the door.

I'm the first one to leave since I always do sit on the front row.

I text Cam on my way out asking her where she is. Seconds passes by and she replies.

Cam: Hey bitch, thought you had a class, anyway am at our community jacaranda tree.

Me: I'm on my way there, my class just bounced.

I reply almost immediately and after sending it I bump into something hard, rock-like? I look up only to be greeted by bright blue eyes looking at me amusedly. Holy shit!

"Watch where you're going princess." He winks and leaves me there. Again? Okay...
I shake my head annoyingly and resumes my walk to our community jacaranda tree.

We call it so because it's big enough to shade the whole community and it stands alone at the further end of the football pitch.

I get there only to find Camille having an heated argument with Maya Turner. The bitch who shows much of a class that makes her gain respect she doesn't deserve from other students.

I'm waiting for the day she will cross my path because I literally don't give a damn shit about class. I'm just waiting for it but for now I've to get in their way because of Cam. I know she's soft and she can't fight back.

"What's this all about Cam?" I ask much louder to have their attention looking at Cam with a raised brow.

Maya snarls at me while Cam's face turns completely expressionless.

"Listen and listen to me carefully girl." Maya starts, "You're looking for problems, if I were you I'd rather let them look for me, you Know what I mean." she says snapping her fingers in the air and then sways them my way. "You should leave already."

"Bitch you don't know who you are talking to ." I laugh sarcastically walking towards her.

" Uh...uhmm..." Cam stutters looking at me with pleading eyes. " Tee let's just leave." She begs pulling my hand with her as she starts leaving. They call me Tee and I always find it amusing. It was shortened from Tleigh.

I give her a glare, Cam is still pulling my hand. This bitch thinks everyone is afraid of her. Well, I think everybody is but not me. "Choose the ones to fight with or..."

She pulls me with my backpack backwards cutting me off before finishing my sentence."Or what?"

I turn and slap her across the face. Cam gasps letting go of my other hand . "Or that!" I snarl gesturing to her cheek. Her eyes turns glassy, shock written all over her makeup smeared face.

She raises her hand to slap me back but I grab it right on time, suspending it above her head and I then drop it after giving it a good twist. She winces out in pain and I push her to the ground which makes her soft knee land on a stone. I bet the pain multiplies.

"Ouch!" She cries out loud and I see a tear striking down her cheek but she wipes it off quickly before it's being noticed. Bad, we've already seen it. She blinks severally and finally says. "You'll pay for this you imbecile!"

"Aaaaw I'm afraid." I drag sarcastically placing my palms over my chest pretending that I'm shocked gaining death glares from her bloodshot eyes now.

Lord knows how many times I've wanted to do just that. For the innocent souls she takes for pets, I grab her hair and pulls her off the ground after giving her a hard butt kick. I've never treated anybody like this before but with Maya I've no remorse. It's like I'm enjoying it since she's not fighting back.

"Oh no! that's enough now Tee, please let her be!" Cam cries for the hundredth time now.

Maya is breathing heavily, rage written all over her face. She doesn't want to show that she's in pain. Her jaw is clenched, her hands folded into fists. "It's not over yet!"

"I'm waiting for season two of it." I wink smiling at her deviously as we leave for the parking lot.

I love you guys😍
Remember vote and comment like crazy😜😂