Update:

I know i don't publish often but i am going off on a fresh start deleting everything but this story. I wrote this in 6th grade and now i am an on going freshmen in High School and i am going to tell you the reality of middle school.

Middle School, it can be real shitty or real nice. It can make you miserable but at the same time u tend to have a lot of fun with the friends you make. Once you are in your 2nd year of it, it won't seem to bad unless you switched schools every year like i had to. But just a fair warning.... This isn't elementary, kids grow and start cussing. Here in FL kids had sex and vaped in the bathrooms (I good girl so i didn't). If you wan't to go down the right path here is what i suggest. Stay out of trouble and do what is right. Getting in trouble doesn't make you cool it makes you look like a fool and a low life. Also the bullied tends to become the bully, i made that mistake in 6th grade after i originally published this.

I don't really have much more to say
rather than pick your electives wisely. Once you pick your schedule and that two week deadline? You're stuck with that schedule you got till next semester. Also please take responsibility no matter how harsh punishment is, if you lie you are making things worse for you.

Most importantly though, have fun! COVID took away my 8th grade graduation so make your years the best, get what i didn't and chase your dreams.

Luv Ya Honey Bunches!

-H.L