Chapter 23

•sorry more time skips, but anyway I want to make this like a fun type of chapter, so I hope you enjoy•

*two weeks later*

Gwendolyn

The light seemed to be extra bright today when I woke up. Like it decided 'hey let's pour into Gwen's bunk and annoy her' but when I opened my eyes I realized that I wasn't in my bunk, I was in the back lounge cuddling with Alex, he looked cute when he was sleeping. I mean that in the least creepiest way possible. My head was pounding and my eyes hurt. I was definitely hung over and I didn't remember a thing about last night. That's what sucks about getting drunk, your memory is just gone the next day. It's just annoying because people could be like "totes awesome party bruh!" And you could be like "I don't even remember my name." It's difficult.

After I washed up I walked to the front lounge where I saw no one awake. Jack was on the floor. I actually tapped him with my foot, he looked dead. I was worried. Rian was hanging upside down on the couch snoring. Zack was in the little kitchenette with whipped cream all over him. What the hell happened last night. I heard Jack groan and saw him roll over on the floor. He snapped his eyes open, but soon closed them and winced.

"Close the curtains." He whined covering his eye with his hands. He slowly peeked open his eyes and looked at me. He soon started smirking and laughing. I didn't understand.

"You and Alex man, keep it down, jeez." He laughed. My cheeks flushed and I looked down at the ground finding the pattern really interesting.

"You heard that?" I whispered. I didn't even know it went that far last night. I didn't remember anything.

"I'd be surprised if no one heard it." Well shit.

"You're just jealous that you can't make a girl react like that Jack." I heard Alex croak from the bunk area.

"Can you not? I don't know if I'm comfortable with you guys talking about my sex life." I said and put a hand on my hip.

"Yeah well your sex life is with me so it's ok for me to talk about." Alex sassed and mimicked my posture of putting a hand on his hip.

"Ooooo Shots fired! He KILLED you Gwen!" Jack yelled but then said a quick 'ow' after.

I scoffed and turned away from Alex going into the little kitchen, but soon poked my head back into the lounge and smiled deviously "yeah but you don't necessarily complain either, last time I checked I can deny you anything." His cocky smile and sassy like posture faded and he now had a serious look on his face.

"Oh c'mon, alright, alright, let's talk about this." He pleaded and walked forward. He stopped and squinted his eyes "this is a test right? Well I bet I can last longer than you." He challenged and crossed his arms.

"Oh really is that a dare." I said and leaned on my good leg.

His eyes widened probably with realization of what he said but he relaxed and had the same cocky smile. "It so is a dare." He said.

"Well I accept," I said and held out my hand "don't just stand there shake it!" He looked at my hand and finally grabbed it and walked away to get ready for the day.

"How long do you think he'll last?" Jack asked from the floor. I shrugged and walked away.

"I give him 6 hours!" He yelled.

"I can hear you!" Alex yelled from the bunk area. I laughed and grabbed my clothes. I was going to kill his hormones today.

I dressed in waist high shorts and a tucked in tee shirt. Alex loved when I wore red lipstick and had my hair up, so that's exactly what I did. When I walked out the bathroom and saw him waiting his jaw dropped.