#62 Party at Olives, tell everyone!

My heart fluttered as I watched Liam play soccer, my feelings for him have really deepened over the past few days but I haven't told him that

My heart fluttered as I watched Liam play soccer, my feelings for him have really deepened over the past few days but I haven't told him that. I just look at him differently now, even the things that used to annoy me about him I now find endearing. I wasn't even concentrating on the soccer, just on Liam and the way his body curves in all the right places. The final whistle blew and the team rejoiced another winning moment. Liam used his fingers to beckon me onto the pitch I tried to refuse but he wouldn't take no for an answer so I dragged my friends with me. 

"We won Olive! We won!" Jordan shouted, rubbing my hair like I was a small child.

"That's great Jordan." I shot him my thumbs up and he moved onto the next person.

Liam came running over to me, he grabbed my hips and lifted me into the air above his head, twirling me around. 

"Oh my God Liam, put me down!" I exclaimed. 

He slowly lowered my body down, making sure every inch of me rubbed against his own until I hovered right in front of his face. His eyes silently asked for permission and mine granted it all too quickly. Liam leaned in and crashed his lips onto mine, in a fast and aggressive way. There was sense of urgency, like in that moment we desperately needed to feel the intensity of each others lips.  As Liam tried to pull away I wasn't ready to be without his contact so I teased his bottom lip between my teeth holding him in place, he released a sensual groan in response that spoke directly to the inexperienced parts of my body. I  finally let go, leaving us both panting in the middle of the soccer pitch surrounded by people. 

"Great, this is kind of hard to hide my shorts."  Liam leaned in close to my ear, the vibration of his words sent a tingle down my neck, making every hair stand to attention. I closed my eyes wanting his lips all over me. For once it was me losing control. I watched him as he awkwardly adjusted himself and then attempted to stretch his jersey down over his crotch. I couldn't help but laugh which caused him to shoot me some daggers through those stunning blue eyes.

"Meet me at the diner in about half an hour." he shouted back as he ran towards the locker rooms. 

***

I sat on Jocks table with Tia and Harris, it felt strange and I wasn't sure if we should be sitting there. Sure Liam invited me but maybe he meant for me to sit on a different table. I didn't have to ponder my thoughts long because the ding of the entrance bell rang out through the diner and the soccer team entered full of high spirits. They started filling the empty chairs around us, Liam taking the one next to me. 

"So what is this? We're inviting our girlfriends now? What happened to this being a team thing?" Jordan spoke up aiming his words at Liam who just flipped him off as a response and then threw his arm over my shoulder. He was feeling affectionate right now and I wasn't complaining. 

"So what's the plan tomorrow?" Zak asked the group. 

"Your parents are still home, you going to have trouble coming the party?" Liam asked and I could hear hope filling his voice.