"I don't want to talk about this, Karen." I interrupted, turning away.

"But you —"

"Karen, please," my tone was firm. With a sigh, she nodded and looked down.

"Okay."

The atmosphere filled with a not so foreign kind of tension between us.

On more than one occasion, there have been times where I just wasn't hungry. No matter how much I longed for a good meal, my stomach would let me eat. So I never forced, I'd just continue the day. Often times at work, I'd never eat what was available, and that made Karen concerned. We'd have a small disagreement about why I never eat. This time it was no different.

There was nothing with me, I just wasn't hungry. Will I be tomorrow? Maybe. We'd just have to see.

I quietly ordered the food under her name and we watched whatever was on the television in a complete silence. I wasn't angry at all, just a little agitated. I understood her concerns about my health, but I was fine.

I promise I was fine.

When the food arrived, I tipped the bellhop. For once, there was someone who was very professional and treated me like an actual human being, not Michael Jackson the pop star.

"Thank you, sir. Enjoy your meal." He smiled gratefully, grabbing his cart.

"No, thank you. Very, very much."

After he left, I closed the door gently and headed to the bedroom. Karen silently ate her food, stealing glances every now and then. From the door, I had a view of the kitchen table area.

I laid on the plus duvet covers, looking at the ceiling. Only the sounds of nearby traffic, gentle whispers from outside of the suite, and Karen's not to soft chewing, could be heard.

Before I knew it, my eyelids started to flutter, as a peaceful sleep was creeping upon me. Usually I'd fight it, but I let it take over me.

I was out like a light in the next millisecond.

I was awake a few hours later due to the sounds of the phone ringing. My eyes snapped open, and my hand clamped down on the phone, picking it up and putting it to my ear.

"H — Hello?" My voice was drowsy and full of sleep.

"Michael!"

"Oh, God." I sighed, slowly sitting up and sitting against the headboard. Karen was gone, most likely in her suite. "Kidada, what do you want? It's nighttime, and I was finally getting some sleep."

I winced as she talked loudly on the phone. She had the nerve to be so loud at this time? "I'm so sorry! I just had to call you because Rashida and I managed to kidnap someone!"

Now that me fully awake and alert. "You kidnapped someone? Do you know what that'll do to Quincy's image!?"

"Not that kind of kidnap, silly!" Kidada laughed loudly. And I heard Rashida's little giggle too. But there was someone else laughing, that I could recognize. "Listen." Then, I could hear the phone being passed off. The most beautiful and angelic voice filled my ears, making a full smile adorn my face. "Michael!"

"Ana." I sighed in relief. "I miss you."

"I miss you too. How's Chicago treating you?"

"I really don't know. I haven't been out to see," I giggled slightly. She started to laugh again as well, making me beam in excitement.

I was going to call Ana until another few days or so, because I wanted her to have a chance to talk to Michael Jordan on the phone. But this was okay, too. I'd just have to call her back.