Hermit 64

Izuku Pov.

After he takes the exam Izuku immediately go home and wait for the result next week. It's already pass 7:00 pm and Izuku decide to test his quirk and train someone. So he immediately go to his room and he releases a 'The Hermit' card and he was transformed into a person in a polo with blue checkered design with a blue tie that is attached to a badge, he wears a blue pants with a blue pouch hanging on it. He also wears a checkered laced shoes on his head he wears a VR shade.

"Since 'White Rabbit' is on vacation 'Hermit 64' is on duty, now time to meet my new student to awaken the true power of his or her quirk." Izuku said little didn't he knew a drone has accidentally spotted him and it was lived broadcast.

Everyone's Pov

Everyone's Pov.

As the heroes is on the meeting about who's student is going the U.A. they immediately recieve a report that 'White Rabbit' has appeared in the night.

 "What he appears again?!" Nedzu said

"Yes sir here we have a surveillance footage that we got on the drone." The man said as turns on the video as they saw 'White Rabbit' came out in the portal and releases the hermit card that changes his look.

"Wow... Who would have taught he do that." Midnight said as she was impress on what she see and made everyone also nods.

"Since 'White Rabbit' is on vacation 'Hermit 64' is on duty, now time to meet my new student to awaken the true power of his or her quirk." Izuku and made everyone shocked

"Say what?!" All Might said

"He can do that!" Present mic

"Now he call himself 'Hermit 64'." Erasehead said

"Now It's time to create the training field." Izuku said as he release 'The Hermit' card again and floats in the air and turn the place into an empty road desert, then the sky is now dusk that almost night.

"Did you all see that?" Edgeshot said

"Indeed he can turn the place into something else." Endevour said

" It turns out we have to observe him quietly to understand who he was." Kamui Wood said and made everyone nodded

(Back to Izuku)

"Now the training field is ready it's time to call my student." Izuku said as 'The Hermit' card landed on him then he spun it, he then grabs the card and throw it front of him and it appears an indigo hair boy he knew right away it was Shinsou.

"Did he just summon him?" Eraserhead said

"Where am I?" Shinsou asked and he turns around and saw Izuku "White Rabbit" Shinsou said his alias name and Izuku smiles.