Chapter 1 - Drunk

'I'm gonna break your little heart watch you take a fall laughing alll the way to the hospital there's nothing surgery can do when break your little heart in two...' (A/N this song's by All time low it's called break your little heart and it is awesome btw)

I sang along to my iPod at the top of my lungs dancing in my room with my eyes closed. I spun around and as I opened my eyes, leaning against my door frame with his arm folded across his chest and a smirk painted on his face. My eyes widened when I realized that I was only wearing denim shorts and a hot pink bra I quickly covered my chest which made his smirk even bigger.

"CARTER GET OUT!" I screamed grabbing a t-shirt on my bed and threw at him.

He shielded his face with his hands and backed away in a roar of laughter which made me angrier I closed the door making a banging sound. I turned off my iPod dock and grabbed an black tank top of the pile on my bed put it on. I went over to my body length mirror and checked to see if I looked okay.

I fixed my layered light brown hair that gone slightly wavy since I plaited it last night and made sure my make up looked fine. I looked out of the window, checking if I'd need my hoodie or not and the Californian sun was enough to assure me a I didn't need it, I found it quite funny how I'd lived here all my life yet I never really got tanned. I grabbed my black bag and iPod and ran downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen where my brother and Carter were waiting for me. Carter looked like he was trying to hold back a smirk when he saw me, but I ignored him telling myself that I wasn't going to let his childishness get to me.

I glared at him which made his smirk bigger which was starting to piss me off.

"What's up with you two?" Nate, my brother asked looking back and forth at both of us and before I could answer Carter butt in.

"Lacey's mad because I caught her dancing in her bra even though I knocked about twenty times before I opened the door" he looked at my brother explaining as if it wasn't a big deal, well it wasn't a big deal, but still. When he'd finished talking he shot a teasing smirk which would have made most girls blush and giggle, but it just made me want to punch him.

Nate didn't look that bothered to be honest he seemed more amused than bothered which made me even more mad (as you can see I'm not the calmest of people).

Nate flicked his bronze hair out of his eye and walked over to me he put his hands on my shoulders and his muddy brown eyes looked straight into mine, I scowled.

"Aaaaww, Little Lacey's mad because Carter saw her boobies" He pouted teasingly and spoke in babyish voice, I pushed him back, angry.

"OK, OK Lace don't be mad I'm sorry, look if it makes you feel better I'll him punch if want" When said that I couldn't help at smiling at the idea of Nate punching Carter, Nate didn't have much muscle, but he packed a strong punch.

When he saw my smile he put his arm around my shoulder and ruffled my hair.

"Now that's my little Lacey Wacey" he cooed which made Carter laugh.

"Can we please just go" I said walking outside towards Nate's black car (please don't ask me what type it is because I honestly do not know).

I sat in the back and put in my earphones, Carter sat in the passengers seat and Nate drove, I don't really know why Carter didn't just take his own car to school, maybe it was the fact he liked annoying me this early in the morning.

When we pulled up in the student parking lot I saw Carter getting out and started making out with some blonde girl who's boobs were the size of water melons and I was sure that wasn't his girlfriend a. because he'd practically spent the whole summer out my house and b. because he was a player and that girl would probably replaced by someone else by lunch. She weaved her hands through his black hair making little moans in between kisses which was starting to sort of make me sick.