House guests

Vilu woke up in the arms of a shirtless Leon. He was sleeping so peacefully. She gave him a kiss to wake him up. He never stirred. She kissed him again and he kissed back. She broke the kiss and he smiling. "Liar wake up" she says hitting his arm playfully. He plays asleep again. Vilu goes to the bathroom and fills a cup of water and goes back to the room.

He was still acting. Vilu throws the water on him. "I'm up!" He shouts soaking wet. Vilu laughs. "Let me give you a hug" he says and runs to her. She runs down the stairs shortly followed by Leon. She goes by a table. He runs to her and she runs the other way. She goes around the table and then Leon disappeared.mShe becomes confused. She goes by the counter and nobody is there.

She peeks behind a wall then wet hands grab her waist and Leon hugs her spreading so of his wetness on to her. "Leon!" She screams. Leon laughs. They go upstairs to shower. Leon goes to the guest one which is his. He finishes and brushes his hair. He knocks on the door for the bedroom. "Come" he heard Vilu's voice. He goes in and see her brushing her hair.

She finishes and sits in the bed. "We need to get everything ready for later" she says. "Yes but first..." He runs over and starts tickling her. He tickles her stomach and under her chin the most because that is where she was most ticklish. She was screaming and laughing. "Leon stop!" She said laughing. She started crying from all her laughter.

She couldn't take it anymore and rolled off the bed onto the floor. Leon laughed at her way of escaping. He helped her up. They walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. Vilu was making pancakes. She just finished and felt arms slither around her waist. Leon kissed her cheek. Vilu turned around Leon's arms still around her waist.

They kissed each other the spark still there and never dying down. The door opens and Fede,Andres,Indigo come in. "Are we interrupting anything?" Fede asks smirking. Leon and Vilu break apart. They blush. Leon puts an arm around Vilu's waist. "I made pancakes!" Vilu shouts and sets them on the table. Fran comes in.

"Yay, just in time for pancakes" she says and sits down. "What are you guys all here for?" Leon asks. "To make your life harder" Fede says. "I thought we were here to help" Andres says confused. Everybody laughs. "What?" He asks still confused. They have their pancakes with cinnamon and sugar and syrup. Leon finishes wiping his mouth.

"That was great" he says to Vilu kissing her cheek. "You have guests!" Fran shouts. Vilu and Leon laugh. They all finish and start getting ready. They had invited:

Fede
Indigo
Fran
Andres
Diego
Piper
Ludmilla
Lizzie
Jason
Cami
Maxi
Naty
Broadway
Marco
Lara
Libby

Which is 16 but including Vilu and Leon 18. So Andres and Fede and Leon started moving the tables whilst the girls streamed looking for things for the tables. They took two vases and out orchids and red roses. They had black and white pattern serviettes. On the plates they put the cutlery wrapped in a gold,serviette. Under the normal plate was a gold plastic one.

The had champagne glasses now that everybody was able to drink it. They put a j&q g of water. They had bottles of champagne. They also had candles. They were going to dim the lights and then the candles would give the room a glow. They were finally done with setting the table.

Next they had to cook. "I'll make the spaghetti!" Leon called. There was going to Spaghetti, Roast chicken and lamb, fish,chops, pizza. Veggies, there would also be veg pizza and veg pasta. Leon went into the kitchen to start his spaghetti. Fede wanted to do the pastas. Fran will do the pizzas. Indigo chops and veggies. Andres fish and Vilu Will do the roasts with help from Andres and Indigo.

They all got to work. They were done and you could smell the food. Leon called Vilu to taste his spaghetti. "It's lovely" she said to him. He grinned. It was true, he made the best spaghetti ever. It was already time for everybody to come. The doorbell started ringing multiple times and they let them in. Friday was Naty,Maxi,Cami and Broadway and Libby.

Diego,Marco,Lizzie and Piper.

Jason and Lud.

Lara

They showed them to the lounge. They poured juice for everybody. Fran and Diego went to the front. Everybody turned to the confused.

"We have a announcement" Diego Says. "Diego and I are dating!" Fran shouts and they share a quick kiss. Marco was a bit angry but he had no right to be. Everybody else was shocked. They ever liked Diego but looking st they way the two were staring they thought that maybe he had changed.

Everybody goes and congratulates them. They decided that it was time for dinner. Everybody took their seats. Leon and Vilu were still the head of the table. Lara and Piper were sitting together because they both hated Leonetta. Leon tapped his glass with a spoon. "I would like to make a toast" he says and everybody puts champagne in their glass.

"To friends" he says. "TO FRIENDS" everybody says and they clink their glasses. They sit down and Vilu and Leon go get the food. "This is amazing" Ludmilla says. "Thanks" Leon,Vilu,Fran,Indi,Fede,Andres say. They laugh. They all eat the food. Everybody's talking now. Leon taps his glass again.

Everybody turns their attention to him. He gestures for Vilu to stand up. She stands up. He goes on his knees and pulls out a box revealing a diamond ring.

"Vilu. You always make me happy when I am sad, we have been through many ups and downs but we always come together. You are the love of my life, will you please make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Vilu stands there shocked as everybody else. She opens her mouth...

"Leon I...
xxxxxxxxwxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TA da. So I wonder what she is going to say. Though you guys probably know. A,do I was thinking about maybe putting everything into one book or I will make a sequel. Tell me what you think. So my question is do you think I should make a sequel and what do you think Vilu will say. P,ease answer. Especially about these sequel. If you want a sequel then I will end this book soon if you don't then I will put everything into this book for you to read, please answer. Also sorry for the short chapter but I tired to make it interesting with the end.

Please comment❤️♡❤️ answer the question

Please vote ❤️♡❤️

Thanks for reading
Love
Lexy xoxo