⊱ | fille ardente

A/N: I just missed them so much I can't help but just write a short imagine if Presley had stayed alive and all was well just to feed you readers sksk

The song above fits the story and chapter so perfectly so you can listen to that while reading! As you can see i loveee finneas uwu

So this will be told in first person pov, and I'm excited to write about what really is inside Presley's mind. Don't worry this'll be very very light I promise. :))

happy reading!

     WHO DOESN'T WANT to kiss Neil Perry?

     Its three in the morning and this is what I think about as I stare up at the ceiling with a stupid grin on my face. I have to say, its a very foreign concept for me to be staying up awake with these thoughts in my head, because I usually just sleep it off.

     Lifting myself up in a sitting position, I slip in my loafers and grab my coat to wander around the halls of hellton, just because. I wonder who the demons in hellton are, the students or the faculty? Though I have an idea as to who the fallen angels are.

     Why do I think like this?

     These past few months have been so surreal it feels like I'm merely hallucinating. Sometimes I deliberately smack or shove the boys to see if they're real, and that would earn some annoyed reactions from them.

     Finding myself in front of Neil and Todd's shared dorm room, I make the decision of not knocking, since that would earn the attention of Mr. Hager's guard dog. The door creaks ever so slightly as I try to close it behind me.

    They were sleeping in their respective beds, unbeknownst to my visit at such an ungodly hour. I try to calculate the possibilities of one of them waking up and screaming when they see me staring at them like a creep in a corner. Although I couldn't care less if that happened, it would backfire poorly on them.

     Tiptoeing my way to Neil's bed, I swiftly slip myself as I lie on the bed beside him. He stirs ever so slightly, groaning in the process. Making the mistake of letting out a soft giggle, Neil's eyes slowly flutter open, and it takes him a few moments for my presence to register itself inside his half-asleep-brain. "Pres?" His voice was raspy, seeing as he had been sleeping.

     I try to prevent my stomach from making somersaults as I bury myself closer to him, momentarily inhaling his scent. He sighs dreamily, putting an arm around me in the process. I've never imagined myself to be that close to anyone before, and I certainly never imagined falling in love.

     "What are you doing here? We'll get caught." He mumbles, although he makes no action to make me leave or whatsoever. The funny thing about Neil Perry is that once he engulfs you in an embrace, he's never going to let you go until you beg him to. But who doesn't want to hug Neil Perry?