A/n: Ok, before I start this story has 2 parts that I will do so this is part 1 and it is really sad.

Your boyfriend has been acting strangely for the past 4 months and you had truly no idea what was going on with him.

 You two used to always be so close but for him to act this way scared you, you felt that something was seriously wrong. 

But you had to go on a business trip for a few weeks but It got ended early so you decided to come home a whole week early.

Wooyoung was late coming home, as usual, You had taken a taxi and to and from the airport so Wooyoung would have no idea that you came home. 

"Hello! Is anyone home?!" You yelled opening the front door.

There was no response and the house was clean just like you left it, you sighed and walked up the stairs to the master bedroom you hid your suitcase in the closet and took a shower before crawling into the California king size bed you two shared because he always called you a bed hog. You clapped the lights off and fell asleep, you were awoken by the sound of the front door closing, and shortly after that a women's giggle. 

You hid under the blanket as you heard them walked up the stairs, you choked down your tears and held your breath.

Wooyoung grabbed the door handle and opened the door, he flicked the light on and saw you laying in the bed. The happy expression on his face immediately changed to fear and embarrassment, he gasped and started fumbling in his words.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" He laughed awkwardly, it was obvious that the girl was hiding behind him.

You got out of bed and crossed your arms, "Wooyoung, don't act like your not hiding a girl behind you" you hissed.

He took a step back and the girl was standing behind him, she smiled awkwardly, "I'm sorry, I had no idea he was seeing anyone" she lied.

"Oh shut the hell up, I already know you're his boss...I wasn't born yesterday" You screamed.

As you snapped Wooyoung and the girl jumped, Wooyoung had never seen you this angry before and it was terrifying.

"Get the hell out of my house" You growled at the girl, you pointed to the exit and she ran down the stairs, her high heels in her hands.

Wooyoung tried to touch your shoulder, "Y/n, listen I didn't think you were going to be home".

"Oh, so you would have just hidden this from me forever?! You selfish dick" 

Wooyoung pulled you by your wrist close to him and hugged you, "y/n, I'm so sorry".

You jerked yourself away from him and slapped his face, "Don't touch me" you yelled, the tears finally breaking free.

You were hurt, why would he think you could forgive him so easily?

"Wooyoung, get out of my house" You hissed, you ripped the diamond engagement ring off your finger and threw it on the floor, "Why don't you go ahead and give this to your boss?" you screamed.

Wooyoung glared at you and left the house, slamming the door shut behind him. After he was gone you broke down and cried, you felt stupid and you felt hurt. 

What were you going to do now?