304: Not Suitable for Little Kids to Know

Ning Shu thought that Qi Sheng wouldn’t come look for Li Yufei again since he had been screaming so much last night, but in the end, he still came. As he looked at Li Yufei who was dressed beautifully, he had a conflicted expression on his face.

Ning Shu felt like Qi Sheng actually had the potential to be an M in his bones.

Qi Sheng himself had sensed it. The fiery pain from the whip had caused him to tremble with pain, but also a sort of delight. That feeling was very strange to him. He had never experienced this sort of pleasure before.

So after being conflicted over this for a long while, he still came to find Li Yufei again, only to find that she was introducing a new style of play.

As the candle wax dripped on his chest, Qi Sheng’s expression twisted in pain and pleasure. He swung the whip hard until Li Yufei fell to the ground on all fours, but he continued to strike Li Yufei’s white skin until it was filled with purpleish-red lash marks. The sight of it caused his blood to rush to his head. He felt so excited it seemed like every cell in his body was trembling.

Li Yufei kept screaming from the pain, but it only made Qi Sheng more excited as he whipped her.

Ning Shu peeked in on this extreme scene from the crack in the door. Did this count as her opening the door to a new world for them?

There was no need for them to be too grateful.

During the following time, Li Yufei and Qi Sheng seemed to be enjoying themselves with inexhaustible enthusiasm. It was way out of Ning Shu’s expectations.

T-this fricking worked!? As expected of an irrational hentail world. Only a small spark was needed to start a fire large enough that it seemed unstoppable.

Li Yufei had asked Ning Shu about everything she knew, then Li Yufei and Qi Sheng started coming up with ways to play themselves. Ning Shu was completely dumbstruck from what she saw.

They were doing bondage, then stuffing things below. It was so much that Ning Shu even felt a little grossed out. Truly, humans only needed a little prompting to make their nasty side burst out…

Ning Shu decided to withdraw now. Since Qi Sheng and Li Yufei seemed to be enjoying themselves, she’ll just leave them to enjoy themselves together.

That night, Ning Shu leaned over the top of the courtyard wall and stared at Li Yufei’s room. The room was lit up with candles.

She was currently waiting for a pleasant surprise. Once the surprise arrived, she’d immediately take French leave.

“Miss, are you done yet? This servant can’t keep it up much longer,” said Yue Lan as she gasped for breath. Her hands were gripping Ning Shu’s ankles tightly while Ning Shu stood on her shoulders.

“Almost, I’ll be done soon. I’m sorry to trouble you, sweetheart.” Ning Shu continued staring at Li Yufei’s room without blinking. Soon, she heard Li Yufei’s shriek of agony. It was completely different from the usual screams of pleasure and pain.

Ning Shu wanted to tilt her head back and roar with laughter. The pained sound was still continuing, but Ning Shu had heard what she had been waiting for. She jumped off Yue Lan’s shoulder and said, “Aiyah, you’ve truly worked hard, my little darling.”

The hidden guard that was dressed in black looked at the two of them silently for a moment. Then, he asked, “Miss, what were you trying to see? You could have just sat on the wall instead of standing on someone else’s shoulders.”

Ning Shu felt that the big brother hidden guard was saying this because he felt sorry for Yue Lan, so she nudged Yue Lan with her elbow. Yue Lan looked at her with a baffled expression.

“Miss, what exactly were you looking at?” asked Yue Lan.

Ning Shu waved her hand. “It’s not suitable for little kids to know. Let’s go.”