Niall Horan Imagine (dirty)

Imagine that you had just arrived at the boys hotel in California. Your boyfriend Niall was on tour in America with his band, One Direction. He was missing you as much as much as you missed him so he asked you to come down to California where they currently were. You got onto the floor where there rooms were. "107" you said quietly to yourself roaming the halls to find room 107; which was Nialls room.

You ended up finding it, it was beautiful! It had burgendy walls with a queen size bed with snow white bedding, and there was a television, a mini fridge, a table and chairs, a desk with a wheely chair, and a balcony with an amazing view of the pool. But there was one thing missing; Niall. You sat your bag on the bed and walked around the room. Still no sign of him. Then you went to the bathroom, where he happened to be showering. You walked in and he had just finished getting dressed. "Hey baby." You said wrapping your arms around his waist, you felt him jump a little but put his hands ontop of your hands. "Baby! I missed you." He said. You smiled as he turned you infront of him and grabbed your cheeks and kissed you passionately. You wrapped your arms around his waist and he pulled away. "I love you so much, princess. Forever and always." He said kissing the top of your head, then down to your neck finding your sweet spot which made you moan. Then he left a trail of kisses down your body (by the way you were still wearing clothes) and carried you out to the bed. He romoved your guys clothes and by suprise he stuck 2 of his long fingers into you. You squealed and he then replaced his fingers with his dick. He locked his fingers with yours and started moving in and out slowly then he started going faster and put your legs around his waist so he could get even deeper.

"N-Niall I'm c-c-close." You said to him, "I am too baby, c-can you hold it?" He replied. "I'll t-try t-to"

After a few minutes he had shot all of his liquids into you and you shot yours on his dick, you guys then cleaned up and cuddled for the rest of the night then fell asleep in eachothers arms.