ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟝: 𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕥 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

TOMURA DIDN'T REALLY KNOW how to feel about what had just taken place, he completely failed and in his goal to kill Allmight, yet he didn't entirely feel like it was a lost cause. He didn't really even recognize his thoughts but, he hoped maybe this was a good thing, at least he got to see her again.

Now at least I know she still cares about me, she still wants to be with me...

But he pushed that thought aside as soon as he realized how deeply (y/n) had invaded his mind. He wondered if she still felt the same, if she still cared for him despite knowing who he truly is.

Like all great love stories, they met by accident. He didn't intend to stop by the bar that night, honestly he was actually quite busy but.... when he heard her honey-suckle voice echo out of the tavern he knew he was hooked. Sensory overload slowly dripped down his spine like a sap running down an oak tree, completely encompassing. He was covered in it, he was soaked in a new type of sensation, a type of dependence that filled every crevasse of his body, drenched in a new and foreign type of infatuation.

He wondered if it was unhealthy to think of her this way, he thought of how her cherry lips tasted of cinnamon and sugar, how her skin shined in the stage light, and how when he raked his fingers threw her hair, it was like silk to the touch.

It ran shivers down his spine, thoughts of her tangled in his sheets, whispering his name in soft pants. He really needed to stop these type of ideas if he ever wanted to get anything done, sighing to himself he stood and made his was to Kurogiri, planning for the next attack.

Somewhere else...

(Y/n) pov
"So would you mind repeating that?"
Perhaps my questioning tone and wide eyes betrayed me but, participating in a sports event only 2 days after we were all hospitalized seemed like a stretch.

"To repeat myself, we will be joining the rest of the school in the UA Sports festive 2 days from now. I suggest you ready yourself, depending on how you do, will factor into how many hero agencies send requests for you to intern with them. This moment could determine your entire hero career."

With those final words one singular thought went through the entire classes mind, simultaneously I might add...

We are so screwed.

Honestly after that, it was peddle to the metal for all of class 1-A, prepping in whatever way possible for the sports festival. Some lounged around accepting their fate, while others pounded the weights, trying to pack on whatever extra muscle they could muster and, some even started to experiment with the quirks to get even the smallest edge over their opponents. Meanwhile in typical fashion, I hummed along thinking of a certain someone.

"Hey (Y/N)! Would you mind helping me really quick?"

An unlikely voice called out to me on the school lawn durning lunch. I shield my eyes from the glaring sun to look up to see Kirishima of all people.

I sit up from my lounged position to move towards the muscular figure. "Sure what is it?" I feel the back of my thighs being to lightly itch from the soft green grass I momentarily left. Ignoring the dull urge to itch, I pay close attention to the seemingly embarrassed boy rubbing the back of his neck, shying away from my gaze.

"Well it's just your so amazing with control over you quirk, I was hoping you could give me some tips!"

I was certainly surprised and slightly honored he thought so highly of me but, nonetheless accepted.

"I totally help you out but, I don't really know why you think I'm that good..."

I looked up to his wide eyes and slightly red cheeks, to see him sputter an unexpected response.

"What no! I think you absolutely amazing! I think you are the best in the class! I saw how you ran after Mr. Aizawa during the attack, I wish I had that kind of courage!"

Feeling flattered I look away with flushed cheeks, "sure, sure... well, let's get started! This is our last day and our lunch break is going to end soon!"

With that we sit on the grassy hill as I explain how I focus on my fundamentals of my quirk while using it, how I envision myself achieving my dreams and goals. How I funnel all my energy to that, and that alone. I explain by doing that, I can harness the firepower, and make it work for me.

He tries a couple times before the bell goes off, soon afterward we shuffled away. I silently nod to myself, looks like it's crunch time.

The next day was hectic to say the least but it was all worth it when we walked into the arena.

It's finally our time.

(Fuck it I love you By: Lana Del Rey)