Ten - Not Your Starlight

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK AND YOU SHOULD NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT WHERE YOU LIVE. But having that out of the way I technically cant stop you ;) enjoy! ALSO TW// BLOOD

Edit- TO everyone calling (Y/N) a dumb bitch, yeah I agree but she is pushing him away because she doesn't WANT to fall in love with him, at the beginning of the story he's an arrogant ass hole with a reputation of breaking girls hearts for the fun of it. She thinks she's protecting herself.

YOUR POV

I saw Terushima from the other side of the room, his attention was taken up by Kuroo who gave a glance in my direction. I needed to get somewhere safe. I looked down the hall, Oikawa door was shut. He was probably sleeping or avoiding everyone. I quickly made my way down, stopping in front of the brunets door. I turned the knob, but I had a weird feeling. It was probably just Terushima being around. I gently pushed the door open, "Hey Oi...kawa."

There he was. A new girl straddling his lap. He was shirtless. I could see the few freckles that dotted his chest. I felt like I was going to be sick. I backed up a little, jaw still dropped. I took off in the direction of my own room.

"(Y/N) wait!!!" Oikawa exclaimed chasing after me.

I bolted through my open door, slamming it shut behind me. I faced away from my door, sighing deeply as I leaned against it sliding all the way down. Did I really just see that? Was he really about to get pleasure from another girl? How could I ever think or hope he would have feelings for me? Those kisses very clearly meant nothing to him. Just like I meant nothing to him. It was just another toy he would use and then throw away. I wish it didn't hurt! I wish I didn't care! I wish I didn't have feelings for Tooru Oikawa.

"Come on Starlight let me in!!" He pleaded, banging on my door with those hands I thought would protect me. Burning streams of tears rushed down my face. I didn't want to admit it but his charm, personality, and good looks ad caused me to fall for the brunet. I guess I just fell a little too hard, and a little too fast.

I stood up, making sure the door was locked. More and more tears stream down my face. My eyes burned, my face was hot, I was a sobbing mess. "I'm not your Starlight!" I screamed.

I made my way over to my bed, slumping down into it. What if....what if I called someone else?

I picked up my phone, scrolling through my contacts until I landed on a certain Ace. I tapped on the call button and placed the phone against my ear.

"(Y/N)?" His deep sleepy voice answered, "It's the middle of the night are you okay?"

"Come help me get over someone." I simply replied, "I'll send you the address for the building I'm in. Use the fire escape. My window will be open."

"I'll be on my way shortly." He hung up.

I heaved myself off of my bed, picking out the skimpiest lingerie I owned. I looked in the mirror for a moment, his jersey staring back at me. I pulled it off and let my skirt fall to the ground. I finally wiped the tears off of my cheeks before slipping into the black lace two-piece I had found and laid on my bed, changing the color of my LED lights to red. I laid there no longer than twenty minutes before a strong brunet climbed through my window, shutting it behind him.

"So who was it?" He asked, pulling his shirt over his head.

"Oikawa" I replied, taking in his body. He was built well, muscular with a pretty face. Although I never had any feelings for him I could see how someone would have.

"He should have come to Shiratorizawa," Ushijima said before pinning me to the bed, his lips crashing into mine. At this point I didn't care who I lost my virginity to, I just wanted to forget Oikawa for the night. I let my hands get tangled in his hair. It was much shorter than Oikawa's. Ushijima moved his hands to my waist. They were rougher than Oikawa's. He smelled of pine instead of the manifestation of happiness. His movements were a bit more aggressive. He broke the kiss "(Y/N)."