What She Wants Most

Wow I haven't updated in WAY too long I'm so sorry! I've just been so busy with my shows, birthday, taking care of my new kitten, online classes, and getting my permit I haven't had time for much else. Ill try not to take long! This isn't my best work but oh well.

 Ill try not to take long! This isn't my best work but oh well

"Stop right there, Princess!"

The exasperated cry rang out from behind her. A thrilled laugh escaped her as the guards fell further and further behind. The wind whipped at her face, filling her with a cool rush of adrenaline and blowing her hair around. She felt like she could run for hours. The city streets wove around shops and past homes, but none were important to Y/n. All she had to do was follow the road to the bridge. Her road to freedom.

Of course, if she was caught she wouldn't get more than a slap on the wrist. She was the Princess!

But being the King's daughter didn't mean she agreed with them on everything. Her father hand a huge vault filled to the brim with treasures they had no need for. What good were golden coins if you owned the kingdom anyway?

But the people in Old Corona clearly needed some help. So Y/n took it upon herself to be Robin Hood. Thievery was fun when there were no consequences.

So into Old Corona she ran, dogging people and waving at them at the same time. No one ever gave her away. They knew her well.

She rounded the corner, looking back to see how far the guards were. She couldn't see them anymore but she could still hear them.

She turned her head just in time to meet a pair of blue eyes. But she crashed anyway, getting a face full of dirt.

"Princess! I am so sorry!" Varian panicked, helping her up and dusting her off. Y/n waved him off, looking behind her nervously. "You're fine! And for the hundredth time, call me Y/n!"

"Sorry, Y/n."

"It's okay! Just help me hide!" She pushes him forward as the guards came into view. The Alchemist gladly helped her, grabbing her hand and pulling her toward his lab. No one dared to go there.

Y/n knew the alchemist well. They met when he helped her hand out the stolen coins the first time. He never failed to help her on her other missions.

His lab was the perfect hideout, especially after they spread the rumor. Sometimes, people would randomly walk in on Varian's experiments, and he was beginning to get annoyed.

So when he asked Y/n for help keeping people away, she didn't hesitate to spread a rumor of a frat wizard who lived there. The people were terrified, naturally. They began spreading the rumor too, changing it to make the new wizard sound dangerous.

It was a perfect cover. Never failed to hide them, and the guards ran right past them that day too.

When Rapunzel came into town, Y/n had to take a break from stealing the king's stuff. Guards had tripled on every important room. Y/n couldn't even leave the castle for weeks!