Chapter18

Previous Chapter:
"Khaled" I whispered breathlessly.
"yes babygirl" 
" I want you to fuck me"
                                                      ******************

His eyes widened but he quickly recovered, he continued to kiss down my jaw to my collarbone and then he lifted his head looking at me straight in the eyes, I can see his blue-grey orbs full of mischieve, a smirk started to form on his lips.

"so you want daddy to fuck you right?" he said in a husky tone.

I was so turned on, the feeling in my stomach was building up, and the fact that I'm a little drunk didn't help at all.

" Yes  Daddy"

he carefully slipped his hand down under my t-shirt that I was wearing, my arousal got worse when I felt his hands near my heat, he put my panties aside to get them out of the way, he quickly found my clit and start to rub it very slowly.

" O-hh..." I let out a whimper and started to move my hips in a circular motion against his fingers.

" Oh babygirl you're soaking wet" he murmured in my ear.

his fingers parted and he begins to rub either side of my clit, and that was my weak spot, I melted against him, sounds of pleasure start escaping my mouth.

" My God, that feels so good" I gasped

" that's it, babygirl" he murmured in my ear.

Each movement he does with his fingers sends waves of pleasure one after another, I was extremely turned on, that I just want to feel him inside me. God, I just felt the urge to lose my virginity right away.

" Tell me babygirl, have you ever fingered yourself before?" he asked.

I hesitated for a moment "Uh-... No No, I haven't, I never had anything inside me"

" You want me to put my fingers inside you ?" he said lowly.

" Okay," I said with a small voice.

He continued to rub my clit, and slowly start to move his fingers down, I felt his finger slowly slide inside my pussy.

" Oh god baby, you're so tight"

My body immediately tensed, it felt uncomfortable at first, it felt really tight.

I start to hesitate and got ready to close my legs but he put his hand on my thigh stopping me from doing so.

" shh shh babygirl, relax" he starts to move his fingers in and out of my pussy, and it starts to feel not really that bad.

" Oh..mm" I moaned a little louder.

" That's it babygirl, see not that bad" a low chuckle left his mouth.

" Oh Daddy.. o-h"

he starts to move his fingers a little faster, and I knew I was so close to experiencing the most intense pleasure that I ever had.

" Oh babygirl, you like daddy's fingers inside you"

"Oh-h"

He took my face in his free hand and turned my face to him.

"Answer me," he said in a deep low tone.

" Yes D-Daddy, Yes I like it"

His fingers worked magic on me, he was going fast but at the same time he was not ruthless, he was gentle, and me on the other hand, I was a moaning mess, I just loved the fact that he was controlling my body fully.