Chapter 23

THEO

Two Weeks Later.

I'm going to be completely truthful here, as much as it's been shit having Zara ignore every single fucking message and phone call, it's made it simpler for her dad and I to hunt down the shower of shites at the club Kerr named, venom. It was pretty easy for me to point them all out, and even easier to lure them away from watchful eyes, knocking them out with a right hook.

It took everything in me not to shoot them all in the head there and then. But that wouldn't make up for what they did, they got a much more violent death.

We got some information out of them too. Apparently, Grace asked Kerr to keep an eye on Zara, make sure she doesn't run off. She made sure every shift she had at work, he was there too. Kerr told her that Zara was interested in him, so it would be easier to get closer. They didn't seem to have a clue that he was working with Mac, and assumed the footage they created with Zara was Grace's orders.

I upper-cut the one who smirked, knocking his front tooth out, like he was proud of what he did to her, what they all done.

One by one, we made them suffer. We took them to the same building we left Kerr in, dragged their thrashing arses down all the steps. The place smelt of rotting corpse, Kerr's melting body was still tied to the chair, the blade lying next to him.

Finn told me it was irrational to leave the murder weapon around for anyone to pick up and trace us, I flipped him off. With masks over our faces, rubber gloves and overalls, we got to work on those pricks.

Finn took it upon himself to slice their mouths open to look like the joker, covering them in bubbling oil, smiling at them screaming before one of Kerr's decomposed fingers got shoved down their throats. He didn't leave it at that though, the mouthy one, the one who told us that Zara sucked his dick dry, even after I lay into him with relentless punches, Finn decided it would be a better punishment to saw his dick off.

Who would've thought, me and fucking Finn Coulter working together? His mind is a lot darker than mine, the blackness taking over the blue in his eyes when they all shrieked before us.

We get along more now after some bonding, or what he called, father and son-in-law time, which got him a slap to the back of the head and told to shut his fucking mouth.

He did ask me about Zara, if we plan on having more kids, marriage, all that future stuff. That's up to her now, it's her move. I did tell him that I wanted to do all those things, give her everything she wanted. He said he would accept it, even though it wasn't a fucking question. He said he was proud of Zara for getting through everything life chucked at her, that she reminded him of her mother.

He hasn't seen his wife since he faked his death, trying to protect his family from my dad by agreeing to work with him. It's news to me, especially when he said Adrianna had a hand in Thomas' twin brothers being kidnapped minutes before the bombs went off. Apparently, Grace asked Thomas to stay in the house until she got back from the store, fully aware he was about to be blown to fuck. She dropped the twins off at a friend's house, somewhere Adrianna was waiting to snatch them for my dad. She's like a female version of Kerr, and I hate her just as much now.

He told me quite a lot. Some of the information about my dad made me confused as fuck. How did I not know that my dad ran an organisation, Finn being his right-hand man? They stole from big businesses, killed people for money, like hitmen. They had a huge fucking force working for them that ran underground companies that involved drugs, weaponry and sex trafficking. Grace was one of their office workers, creating a fake picture for anyone with prying eyes and curiosity. She wanted to quit, but my dad stopped her.