06 | Cute Guys and Dumb Pros

The junior high aged kids walked around the large mall with the money Shigaraki and Dabi awarded them from their last mission that they completed.

"Well where should we go?" Himiko questioned, looking around at all the interesting stores.

"Well, you said you needed some new boots because the straps on your old pair broke and Sho needs some new masks so maybe shoes first and then we'll find somewhere that sells masks." Izuku offered his plan and the other two teens nodded.

They entered a shoe store and the blonde girl looked around for a pair of boots that she liked and wouldn't mess with her performance during missions, opting to keep away with boots that had heels on them and went for platforms instead.

"Hey, when we get home, do you think you can make these lighter with the platforms still on Izu?" Izuku, who had been glaring at the teenage male who was staring at Himiko, turned back around and looked at the shoes that the girl picked.

"Uhh, yeah I can, just remind me later or I might forget." Himiko rolls her eyes.

"You never forget anything, it's especially annoying when we try to get away with things." Izuku grinned as the three went to the front desk.

"We would like to buy these." The freckled teen said blandly, setting down the money on the table. The teenager sent a small glare towards Izuku and the green haired teen only smiled as the worker put the shoe box in a bag and then they were off to find a place that sold masks.

- - -

"Hey, what about this Barbie one?" Himiko questioned, showing Shouto the mask. The male stared at her with a 'are you serious?' Face and she broke into giggles.

"I'm just kidding Sho, we all know you prefer monster high." Izuku snickered and Shouto flipped both of them off silently as he ventured off into another part of the store. They were in the kids section for whatever reason and so he went to go look for something more his style. As he searched for a mask that he liked, he heard voices talking on the other side of the aisle. He didn't pay much mind to it.

"No no no no, Hitoshi why the fuck are you eating Kit Kat's like that? I thought I taught you better!"

"I- It's just a Kit Kat, stop being a drama queen Jesus."

"You can't expect me to change who I am Hito!" The voice wailed and the other voice scoffed.

"You're such an ass Neito." And at that, Shouto heard them walk towards him. He didn't pay much mind to it and continued looking for a decent mask, his last one was basically infused with smoke now so he needed a new one before he choked to death.

Shouto just kept his head forward as he picked up a black mask with a simple smile on it. He was about to move out of the way before a hand reached over his shoulder and grabbed another hanging mask. Shouto decided to turn around and saw the two teens.

The one who grabbed the mask was the blonde, he also assumed that the blonde was the supposed 'drama queen'. He looked to be preppy while the other male, who had wild purple hair, seemed one of the types to be a loner. Shouto seemed quite interested in how Shinsou looked though, he seemed attractive in a way that was hard to explain.

"Sho! Did you find a mask?" Izuku and Himiko ran up. He nodded, showing them the mask he had chosen and they nodded, telling him it was a great choice. They dragged Shouto away and the male made sure to get one last look at the male before they went up to the counter and paid, then walking out of the store.

"Okay well I think we got everything we needed so I'll text kurogiri to drop a portal here." Izuku said, pulling out his phone.

Shouto just tapped his foot and waited, looking around at all the people around them. That's when he saw the two pros doing patrol and he nudged Izuku, the male turning around and seeing them, but it was too late, the portal had already opened.

"Hey! You three! What are you doing?!"

"Oh fuck fuck, Shouto, make a wall of fire so they don't follow us for sure and then let's get into the portal. The two toned haired teen nodded and did what Izuku said, using his fire to create a wall. Only things didn't go exactly as planned when one of the pros stupidly tried to jump over the fire with their quirk. They seemed to underestimate Sho's control over his fire so when he raised the wall of fire and increased the temperature, the pro screeched in pain.

"Okay, let's go guys!" Himiko shouted as she walked into the portal, Izuku and Shouto next. The portal closed right behind them and they sighed in relief while Dabi and Shigaraki just stared at them.

"I'm not even gonna ask what you did." Dabi sighed. Shigaraki nodded in agreement

"Anyways we have a big mission for you two, Himiko you won't be able to go since a few pro's have already seen you're face." She pouted but nodded as she took a seat beside Dabi.

"Soo, what's the mission?"

"To infiltrate UA."

Izuku stared at Shigaraki with a blank face.

"You're kidding right?" Shigaraki shook his head and Izuku groaned.

"God! This is gonna be so painful being around herowannabes." Now suddenly Himiko didn't feel to bad sitting this one out.

"How did you guys even get our names in record?" Izuku questioned.

"Fake last names for both of you and through fake recommendations also, Shouto, for this you'll only be able to use your ice quirk instead of fire since they'll easily link it to your villain persona." The male nodded.

"And, Izu, Master says your ready for a quirk." The freckled males eyes lit up in excitement. He's been training his mind and body ever since he first met the master and was already extremely powerful without a quirk thanks to his reflexes and sharp thinking.

"Really?" Shigaraki nodded.

"He's coming a week before your mission starts, he said you can choose whichever quirk you want."

Izuku grinned, knowing what he wanted already.

~
I took a nap at 6 and woke up at 1 am so enjoy this
My brain do be achey rn