Chapter eleven

After they got home Hope changed her sister into some comfortable clothes, once they dragged her up to her room.

Right as Hope got off of her sister's bed she woke up. Hop got all in to detective mode.

"What happened at the party, and what bet?" hope asked sitting directly infront of her sister.

"Well, I don't trust white people anymore, that's for sure," she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"What did he do?"

"A 1000 dollar bet was made to see who can get into my pants first. That all the other boys, whose name will not be mentioned that I was encountered with were all trying the same thing. I can't believe I never realized it."

"Well, atleast your okay." Hope said comforting her sister.

Faith gaze was diverted to the corner of the room. "Do you have an old bag you won't be needing anymore, like at all?" she asked turning to her sister.

"Yes, why," she said not sure if she should listen to her.

"Just give me," Hope got off of the bed and walked over to her closet. She came back with an old school bag, it was not enough to fit all the stuff she had gotten from Sebastian but it could fit most of it in. She wanted to burn them, but then again that may be illegal.

"what are you doing?" her sister asked seeing Faith push gifts into the bag angrily.

"I'm throwing away junk." she said walking out of the room.

Jennifer and issac was sitting on the sofa watching TV when they saw their big cousins come down the stairs.

Hope stayed at the staircase, while Faith walked outside to throw away the bag.

As faith opened the door she saw Sebastian's car outside. "Nope," Faith said coming back inside and slammed the front door.