I'm falling for a ghost boy who claims he knows me

Larissa waited by the outside foutain for whoever had wanted to date her. This seemed ridiculous but to she was just trying to be nice. And who knows? Maybe he's some really hot guy with a good personality... Ah maybe...

She sighed and sat down at the edge of the foutain. Looking into the water, she stroked her reflection causing it to ripple and for a few seconds it was hard to see herself. Like she was trying to look but all the little waves were blocking it. They cleared soon, however, and Larissa tried to lift a smile and so she leaned in to see herself a little closer. She brushed back her hair, falling towards her eyes in a clash, and blinked. I don't think I'm ever going to fall in love She thought sadly. Being to this boarding school just makes the chances of getting a guy slimmer.

She rested her hand on the edge of the granite and leaned forward. Were her eyes really so blue? Something about them was so different tonight...

She fell towards the water, quicker than she could stop herself. Slamming down, waves ringing up to thier song, then colliding down in a soft ease. They settled, as she hurridly began to scramble herself out of the mess, she saw a hand reach down and took it.

He pulled her up out of the water and she stepped down out of the foutain onto the ground. It never felt as cold as it did now. When she looked up, shivering through quivered lips, she ushered out

"C-coltrin?"

He wrapped his jacket around her. And made sure that it wouldn't fall off.

"Your cold" He said.

She didn't know why he had been outside at the right timing, or was being so nice to her today. But that musn't have mattered.

She walked with him back towards the lobby and standing in the elevator she decided to ask him what this was all about.

"I don't get it" She said finally.

"What?" He asked.

"Why where you out by the garden foutain right at the time I was?"

"Because Natalie told me-" He froze, realizing suddenly what had happened.

But he just couldn't tell Larissa that there was no one that was going to date her. He knew this because he could read Natalies thoughts and had just seconds ago while in the elevator.

He didn't want to hurt Larissa anymore than he already had. He sighed, letting it go and made up an excuse about how he was looking for something.

"But he never came" She said.

They doors opened and they walked out. Larissa gave Fisher back his coat and headed into her dorm and after taking a shower, she cried.

I'm so stupid She thought. Why am I crying? Why do I care if some guy who likes me wants to date me?

The door opened and Larissa turned to see Natalie walk in.

Oh damn it. She thought. She knows I'm crying now.

"Oh hey, what's wrong?" Natalie asked.

She sat down on the couch beside Larissa. Larissa told her how she fell into the foutain and Coltrin helped her out and then she realized that the guy never came.

Natalie explained that the guy apperantly was just some jerk who was messing with her even though it wasn't that but now Natalie would have to come up with something else to bring the two together.

"Well I just wanted to let you know that my dorm room person just moved out and I had no one to room with. So I was wondering-"

"If you can stay with me?" Larissa asked. "Sure"

****

In the middle of the night, Natalie got up and left Larissa to sleep. She was going to go talk to Fisher and hard as it is for her to say: Apolagize.

She walked in. Fisher looked up sitting down on the dorm bed and glared at her.

"I'm sorry" Natalie said.

"Wow. Natalie is apolagizing?" Fisher exclaimed surpsied.

"Shut up. It's not like you've never done something stupid before. Oh I know you have" Natalie shot back.

Fisher sighed. "Why are you here?"

"Because I wanted to say sorry and that it's my fault that Larissa cried and-"

"Larissa was crying?" Fisher asked. "Oh your right it is your fault" He looked mad.

"I will try to make this better" Natalie said and left before he could react to that.

When she got back Larissa was awake.

"Where did you go?" Larissa asked.

"Just for a walk."

"Why in the hallways?"

"I'm a nightowl I guess" Natalie shrugged.

"Oh well. I guess it's a good thing your up" She said.

"Why?" Natalie asked.

"Cause I can't sleep. I had to scariest dream"