Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Let go!"

"Would you hold still?"

Anthony was getting irritated, he figured she would put up a fight but it never occurred to him that she would keep it up. If only he could strike her but Red John wanted Lisbon unharmed and Anthony had to obey. He took off his tie and blindfolded her which finally made her hesitate and he was able to grab her and pull her out of the van. Anthony had to practically drag Lisbon to the front door and when he saw his master waiting inside he shoved her in his direction. She stumbled and fell at Red John's feet but immediately stilled when she heard his voice.

"You disappoint me Anthony, I said unharmed."

"She did it to herself!"

A shot rang out followed by a heavy thud as Anthony's body hit the ground.

"I do hate loose ends."

Teresa feels two strong hands picking her up and the killer cradles her, carrying her to a hidden room in the house. Red John ties her down to a chair making it so that she can't struggle anymore, he takes her blindfold off and gestures to the wall full of TV's in front of her.

"Do you like them? I made a movie just for you."

"You kidnapped me to watch movies? What is this a sleepover?"

"Ah my sweet girl, you don't know anything do you?"

The movie started with a scream and a terrified Angela begging Red John to stop.

"I-I don't want to see this!"

Lisbon looks away and shuts her eye in a futile attempt to ignore the movie, but it doesn't work because his hands cup her face and make her face it.

"What's the matter? Don't you like my masterpiece? We haven't reached the best part yet."

"..."

"If you don't open your eyes and watch I'll kill Jane."

The tears are streaming down her face but she does what she's told trying to convince herself that this is for Jane. She has to be strong for him. Something cold gets in her hair and she immediately tenses.

"What are you doing!?"

"I'm going to crush Jane and you my sweet Angela are going to help me."

••••••
Please comment! And vote!