1.4 | The Mystery of House 2B (Part III)

Episode 15

Mr Sharma carried the plate to the room where his wife was sitting. As he entered the room, he was shocked by seeing the events in front of his eyes. The entire room was grim. He saw ominous shadows flying across the room and surrounded Mrs Sharma. The room reeked of burnt flesh mixed with burnt furniture. A strong pungent odour of chemicals filled the room, and he felt something beneath him. As he saw, he was shocked by seeing a pool of blood which has filled the entire room. His feet were dipped inside the pool of blood. In fear, the plate fell from his hand and he ran away and went to Abhay's house for help.

As the bell rang continuously, Abhay went to open the door. He was surprised to see Mr Sharma. He came inside hurriedly and sat on a chair. He took some time to calm himself as he was out of breath. Madhav and John looked at him in surprise. Abhay introduced them to each other.

'What is it, uncle?' asked Abhay.

'I.... I saw so.... some.... something in the ro.... room.' stammered Mr Sharma.

'Let us check it out, John.' said Madhav.

Abhay stayed with Mr Sharma as they both went ahead to check. The entrance door was open. Madhav pushed the door slowly and entered inside. The house was silent and there was no sign of any disturbance. They moved around the house slowly and checked all the corners. John slowly opened the door of the bedroom and he saw Mrs Sharma sitting on a chair silently.

'Are you ok, ma'am?' enquired John.

There was no response from her side. He came ahead slowly and as soon as he moved inside the door closed. He turned around to open the door, but it was locked. As he turned around, his eyes froze. He looked with his eyes wide open and he mumbled something. A lady was standing in front of him. Her feet were on air. She was wearing a hospital uniform which was covered in blood. Her hair was all ruffled. Her eye sockets were empty. She screamed at John. The sound was unbearable, and John shouted in fear. The room was grim, and the reeking smell hit his nostrils. He could not believe what he was seeing in front of him. The lady did nothing. As John opened his eyes, he found the room normal and Mrs Sharma was sitting on the chair staring at him with no expression.

He dragged himself to the wall and looked around. Madhav opened the door and came near him.

'Are you all right?' asked Madhav.

'I know what Mr Sharma saw here. We need to take Mrs Sharma out of here.' said John.

As they moved towards her, a powerful force stopped them and, in a moment, they were out of the room and it locked the room. They tried getting inside but failed to do so. They heard strange gurgling sounds from inside. They ran to Abhay's house to inform him. Vipul had already arrived there.

'Call Surender Chakradhar. He is the key to all of it. He can resolve all of it.' said Abhay.

'What about your vision?' asked Vipul.

Episode 16

Madhav was trying to reach Surender. He was busy in some meeting and was not available.

'John and I are going to the centre. Meanwhile, be ready for everything.' said Madhav. With it, they both left the place.

'Uncle, if you are hiding anything, please let us know now. It is no coincidence all this is happening to you.' said Abhay.

Mr Sharma looked at both of them and slowly started speaking.

Meanwhile, Madhav and John reached the centre. They requested an urgent meeting with the doctor.