What did she think? Haha, no idea. She honestly didn't care. Y/N say cross-legged next to the little girl after reaching the platform; back slouched and hands resting on her knees. She yawned, covering her mouth with her hand. The little girl next to her stared at her wound with slight terror.

"Hm?" Y/N looked back at her, smiling. "Hello."

"..."

"..."

"Not much of a talker, are you?"

Rumble. Rumble. Rumble. The platform beneath her started to shake. Small scared noises coming from the little girl next to her were heard, her small hands holding onto Y/N's yellow costume.

"???" Y/N looked down, the ground getting further and further away from her.

"Y/N! Eri!" Midoriya cried out from the bottom, his figure getting smaller and smaller.

"Ah," Y/N started, stamping her fist onto her palm. "So your name is Eri." She turned to the child who was still clutching Y/N's arm for dear life as the platform moved higher and higher.

"You two..." Y/N looked at Overhaul who was staring at them through the corner of his eye. "...are mine."

"???" Y/N's face distorted into a disgusted and sour one. Who was this creepy guy, and what does he think he's saying? Saying that to two underage girls? She made a mental note to report this man to the police for what he said.

"Oh. It's Deku." She spotted an electrified ball of green jumping up– jumping high enough to make her think Midoriya really did know how to fly. As soon as her freckled friend made it to the top, he tackled Overhaul off of the platform. Y/N gained curiosity, crawling over to the end of the platform behind her to see what was going on. The two fighting males shortly rose up, this fight turning into a midair battle. She watched in amazement, thinking that the scene in front of her looked like something she's seen in an action anime she watched in junior high school.

"Wah, so cool-" Y/N looked over to Midoriya's face which was faced towards her, his mouth forming words. "What?! What did you say?!" Y/N yelled, cupping her ear and leaning her upper body closer.

"Y/N! Grab... jump... wait for me!"

"Huh?" Y/N was having a hard time hearing what the boy was saying. She couldn't blame him though. He was in the middle of a battle after all.

"Grab... Eri... don't jump...!"

"Grab Eri and jump down?! Okay!" Y/N stood up, stepping towards the smaller female and picking her up. Midoriya watched in terror, his body fighting Overhaul but his eyes worriedly glancing at the two.

"We're going on a little skydiving trip, okay? Hold onto me." Y/N smiled at Eri before jumping off of the who-knows-how-tall-platform, a calm expression on her face. Meanwhile, Eri was screaming her lungs out into Y/N's neck where she was hiding her face in. Y/N couldn't lie; this felt more thrilling than any fight she's been apart of.

She landed safely onto her feet with a 'plop', Eri still in her arms. She looked up at the sky, a giant brownish-pinkish figure looming over her and Midoriya standing on a cracked building.

Well would you look at that.

He really became bird-man.

Y/N's shoulders bounced a bit as she laughed. Huh? What was this? Her unwounded shoulder felt damp. She looked at Eri whose face was stained with tears as more fell onto Y/N's costume.