• Eugene Lee Yang Imagine(s) • Part 1: Significant Meeting

A/N: Just like I mentioned in the description, these were for Anne alone and now I'm gonna share it to the world *-* ~~ Anne told me she used the same start for her Eugene Fanfic and I said it's okay: This explanation is just to clear that I'm not copying her:D
Thanks for Reading this! Enjoy your imagine? ;3

Imagine you're in LA for the June Holidays and you've just gotten yourself some pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. You were out alone as you thought it would be good to have some alone time for awhile. Your parents were in some LA Movie theatre and you didn't seem interested with the movie they chose. So, here you are:

As you left starbucks, you turn left- slightly away from the theatre where the rest of your family was. This LA street didn't look too complicated and you looked like a local too. You also have good navigation skills and google- so, you're safe.

After turning left, you walked straight to the rhythm of the LA sidewalks.

Halfway through finishing your latté, you heard a familiar laugh coming from the back.

This laugh... you know you've heard it so many times before you cOULD NOT forget it.
You are oBSESSED with this laugh-
what is happening-

Luckily, there was a store, (with a glass window) in front of you and there, you saw... him.

You stopped at your feet and just stared at the reflection.
"E-Eugene...", you muttered under your breathe. You could feel you heart throb out of your chest but outside, you chose to remain calm.
Now, because you've stopped your walking, he stops as well. His friends who were with him werent familiar to you (they didnt look like they were from BuzzFeed).

After you stopped, the others conveniently spread out and said their goodbyes.

Leaving Eugene and you... alone.

~~~~~~
"Excuse me, Miss?", he calls to you all of a sudden.

you panic.

You know what you wanna do:
hug-attack the shit out of this boy but, you can't do something so suddenly... if you really want him to love you...

"Y-yes..?", you stutter as you turn to face Eugene.

He smiles- and damn does he look sweet as hell.

"You dropped something...", he trails off as he kneels down to get it off the ground.

It was a hairpin you had pinned to your fringe-- but, hOW???

You hit the panic alarm.

"w-WHOA-- How?!-- I mean-- t-thank you..."

You bow your head down, embarrassed. but, he... he just laughs.

"Don't worry about it... It happens to everyone!-- Well, except maybe majority of the human population-- I mean, SEE? hAhah!"

Can someone kill you now?
Good thing you didn't go for that stupid movie- this is totes worth it.

Your thoughts get cut off as he's walking towards you right now.

It was all in slow motion.

He walked up to you, his hair waving against the wind so elegantly. The sweat on his chest dripped and you swore you saw him sparkle.

You gulped your saliva back in- you thirsty little shit.

He was suddenly so close now; you could smell his shampoo.

Your bodies were so close and you and only you were feeling this intensity between both of you.

His hands are now on your hair and gently, he pins the hairpin you dropped back on your fringe.
This then exposes majority of your face.

At the sight of your face, he paused; and then gave you a slightly shocked expression. He inhaled deeply and said,"...You look beautiful."

You felt yourself completely flush. Your cheeks were pink but you forced yourself to look up.

"...and you look hella fine.", you blurted out.

o shit

His eyes widened at the response and he laughed some more.

That's it, you're a tomato.

"I didn't.. I mean I...", you croaked.

Your mind just wasn't working properly anymore. You were too happy to think.

He just laughed at your stuttering again and you slowly lost all your self-esteem as he continued to laugh.

"That sure is good to hear!", he answered, giving you a wink. "Hey, uh.." This time, he leaned down, looking directly at your face (and your soul).
"...Why don't we hang out some time?"

You're dead. you're dead. you're dead. you're dead. you're dead

"...uH- sure....", you choked out, your gaze locking into his.

He grinned this time, with a slight blush across his cheeks. "...your number?"

"huh???--- oh- right.. uh..", you stammered and a few moments later, you have Eugene's number.

A/N: ...like I said this was for Anne so:

**BONUS**

"Okay--- wait, is that pumpkin spice latté??", he questioned, finally looking a your hands (since he's been locked on your eyes for so long).

"huh?-- oh yeah. heheh, Half only left though..", you answer, looking down- temporarily hiding your still-pink face.

"Might as well take this opportunity then-", he cut off halfway and grabbed hold of your hand holding the latté and drank it. As he did so, he looked at you right in the eyes.

A/N: Then, Anne died :D
Hope you enjoyed it too!!
Suggestions are open and so are critics :D
~pat