annoyance, awkwardness, and a tad bit of embarrassment

'fuckin yeet'

stop fucking saying that it's fucking annoying

'fuckin yeet'

bitch stop

'fuckin yeet'

I SWEAR TO FUCK IF YOU DONT STOP I WILL FEAST ON YOUR ORGANS AND CASTRATE YOUR BODY

'fuckin. yeet.'

smirking slightly, i drone out the screeching parasite and focus on packing my bag for the trip. i pretty much tuned out the world until i heard my phone go off, and went to check out who had texted me. it likely wasn't hitoshi, he was with his mom today. neito rarely texted me, and when he did, it was mostly to taunt me or ask about any weaknesses my classmates have.

so that left either kirishima, or one of the girls.

checking my phone, it definitely wasn't the red headed boy.

kyoka-chan<3: hey, the rest of us girls are gonna go use the school's pool. wanna come?

me: sure i guess. you guys won't mind if i don't swim, though, right?

kyoka-chan<3: yeah, it's totally fine. see you there! <3

returning the message, i get ready to leave, grabbing them few things i needed before heading out and locking the door behind me. waving at the bum that is my next door neighbor, i leave the building and make my way towards the school.

arriving there and getting to the pool, i didn't expect to be tackled by mina, who was shouting, "rin-chan! i'm so glad you came! i thought you weren't going to, because you were sleeping when we all originally talked about it!"

the boys were enthusiastic about endurance training, obviously, seeing as most of them had actually showed up, and i went to a nearby lounge chair to just sit and watch. snickering lowly, i revel in the despair of the two perverts at not seeing what they had originally came to witness.

if they had, i would've bitten their heads off

chuckling, i shake my head and watch as the others do their things, my eyes always flitting back to kyoka, who looked like she was having a lot of fun.

"sasaki-san, would you like a drink as well?" i look up to see iida towering over me while holding a can of some orange beverage.

like hell im gonna turn down having a free drink when i can barely afford the water in my own apartment.

just laying down and watching the girls, i almost didn't notice the two-toned boy take a seat on the chair next to mine, and i almost jumped when i noticed he actually was there.

"how have things been with your quirk?"

i hesitate before answering, thinking about how weird it is to talk to someone with just about as much social awkwardness as me, but he definitely has more than i do.

"we've been alright. he just threatens to feast on my organs on the daily, no big deal." he looks mildly concerned from what i said but ultimately goes with it, nodding along.

"i've noticed you become closer with the other girls, especially jirou-san. is there a particular reason?"

i flush a bit at his words, wanting to hide my face, but that would only draw attention to us.