Chapter 6.

Picture of Timi above.

DEJI

After the call with my ever dramatic but absolutely loving mother who kept showering me with all the prayers in the world, I walk into the place labelled 'Ihe's place'. Imagine my amusement when I see the dumbass who poured coffee on me here. Funny discovery is the fact that she is a masseuse.

Timi suggests I select who I want to attend to me among the two ladies and I pick her because the other lady looked too forward; I need a drama free evening and that lady looks like a person that comes with alot of drama.

"Thanks, sweetheart." I hear her say over the phone.

"Not so professional, are you? You should not be talking to your boyfriend when you are supposed to be working. No work ethics at all." She is supposed to be working and she is busy making phone calls with her boyfriend. You can imagine the nonsense! People like this always have excuses for their failures when they most likely are the architects of it.

She turns to face me and I see the shock evident on her face as she gives me a once over. She quickly regains her composure and speaks up.

"May we begin, Sir." From the way she stresses the word 'Sir', I know she is being sarcastic. I hate her. And honestly, I really do not feel comfortable with a stranger massaging my body. This is not sex where everything can be done even without concentrating on my body.

"Please lie down and turn your back to me." She says as she guides me to the massage table, which I do.

"Don't get any ideas in your head, dumbass." I speak up in warning.

"It is a full body massage but your private areas are off limits which is a strict part of our mode of engagement here. So, be rest assured I have no ideas in my head, Sir." She says back in a professional manner and ends it with a forced smile.

The oils, lotions and every other essential thing she needs are already on a stand closeby. I hear movement in the room and next thing, a soft relaxing sound resonates the walls of the room.

From the corner of my eyes, I watch her pick up a lotion and rubs on her palms before she starts massaging my shoulders.

Her fingers feels so slim and perfectly sculpted as I have no control of the moan that escapes my lips due to the de-stress and unwinding that is currently occurring in my neck and shoulder areas.

Her hand leaves my shoulders and I feel something dripping on my back, replaced again my her fingers doing their magic. The soft sound playing in the room did help the situation as I feel myself visibly relax, enjoying the whole massage treatment.

"We are done, Sir." Her voice draws me out of my riverie.

Afterwards, she leaves me in the room to finish with up with my personal business. Then I head out, surprised to see her by the door, still waiting for me.

"Desperate for attention, aren't you?" Anger contorts on her face but she says nothing, simply leading me back to the main parlour. Timi is already there waiting for me. Apparently, his was quick.

In all honesty, I did feel good, perfect even.

"Goodnight, ladies." He says, flashing them his mega watt smile as we exit the place.

"You still want to go clubbing?" He asks, raising his eyebrows at me in question.

"Definitely not." I can't possibly finish with this and go to the club. He smirks at my reply.

"Told ya." He replies, copying the accent of a Black American.

We get into the car and he zooms off to drop me at my penthouse.