Chapter One🍑

It was a nice warm summer night, peaches did her usual, basically trying to find a guy to hookup with. But the one thing is, peaches did like love it's just that she doesn't want to get married. Peaches isn't really that good with children either, she has a child named Cora and lets just say....they don't have the best relationship. So Peaches always has to be careful, but there's one thing she never tells the guys. Peaches has stds. She doesn't tell anyone, and plus she never showers. She's very stinky but she still gets the men.

Peaches POV: I'm just doing my normal, waking around outside, naked at 3am. I go live and start screaming "You so bad, and baby I want you so bad yeah!!!!!!". Everyone on the live is cheering me on. I keep waking and still screaming but then I stop. Some sexy guy caught my attention. I end the live and walk home to get dressed and I hope I see him again. But I swear my very revealing sexy outfit. I start my live again and walk in the same direction. I see him again, but this time he's sitting on the floor. He seems homeless, but very sexy. I end the live and go up to him.

- - Time Skip to peaches house, brought to you by Nicki Minaj- -

Peaches POV still:
We enter in my room and he still looks sexy. I tell him that I'm wearing a wig but he doesn't care. He just wants my good pussy. He asked if I had condoms, which I don't so let's pray I don't get pregnant again. We kiss and slowly undress. I beg for his juicy dick and I start sucking. *slurp slurp slurp* Then he puts his dick in my ass. I moan loudly and I go live. I moan and say "ahhh fuckity". Everyone on the live seems very worried but I don't give a shit, I'm enjoying this and plus I know people will record this. His big strong hands slap my ass and he goes harder. I keep on moaning louder, and louder. Then we both cum at the same time. I drink his cum but then he says something. "It kind of smells fishy here...." I pretend I don't hear him and end the live. He might be 70 years old but damn, he's hot. I ask him if we could take a break and we do.

- - Time Skip to after he gives her his phone number brought to you by Peaches Cousin's Husband - -

Peaches says "Wait so you aren't homeless?" He said "No I'm not but please don't tell my wife about this". Peaches kept his promise and then he left.

Peaches POV: As he left I went live to talk about my experience. I had a little Q & A then went to bed. Tonight my pussy wasn't that itchy, which was pretty good. And the bugs didn't bite as much today, I'm just praying he doesn't realize he has stds now, because I hate putting up with all the men complaining and all that shit. And honestly I don't give a fuck if he gets stds.

Authors Note - -
Hi! So I'm pretty new to writing stories, so I'm sorry if it's not perfect. This is probably one of the longest chapters I've written so far. I hope you liked this chapter, there is many more to come! :)

You just read 578 words.