155 The Jilted Second Young Master (28)

"Miss Su, the second young master is busy at the moment, he said he'll join you during lunch later."

Su Qi nodded her head. She wasn't here for Lin Yitian, but for Nie Poan.

Wang Han smiled and hurriedly left to assist Lin Yitian in decorating the garden. Because Su Qi and Su Jia truly had identical faces, in addition to Song Jia coaching Su Qi on how to behave, he didn't suspect anything when he saw Su Qi.

Su Qi watched the old butler leave. It was a familiar feeling, to be alone inside a large mansion with Lin Yitian nowhere in sight. Maybe her twin sister had exaggerated things, and nothing actually changed at all. Her lips curled up into a mocking smile.

She actually believed that retard had changed. Had her past life taught her nothing at all?

Su Qi had no interest in exploring the mansion she knew by heart, so she decided to go upstairs and enter Lin Yitian's bedroom. Her twin sister had told her she was allowed to enter here, as long as she didn't touch and rearrange things.

Nie Poan had still not arrived, and Su Qi was getting bored.

Pushing open the oak-paneled door, Su Qi was just as surprised as Song Jia when she saw the inside of Lin Yitian's bedroom. That retard usually spent his money on useless things like flowers and priceless antiques, she didn't think he had a luxurious taste.

Su Qi jumped onto the king-sized bed and turned on the large screen TV by voice control. As she had been a 'rich' wife in her past life, even when she saw these things, she didn't feel any discomfort in using them.

Su Qi felt bored again after five minutes of just watching TV. She went out of Lin Yitian's bedroom and entered into his study. In her past life, she hadn't been allowed to enter here either.

Su Qi wrinkled her nose when she saw that his study was just full of antiques. Just as she was about to leave, she saw a glass cabinet tucked into a corner. Her interest was immediately piqued.

Lin Yitian liked collecting antiques, but it could also be said that he didn't regard them all that highly either. When he was in a temper, the first thing that he would smash were usually those 'priceless' antiques, making Su Qi frequently wonder how much money were spent to buy those fragmented pieces on the floor.

For objects to be put inside a glass cabinet and majestically displayed for all to see, it could be seen at a glance how much Lin Yitian valued them.

But only a minute had passed before Su Qi let out a snort.

"Another set of antiques, this time looking more uglier than the ones outside. What's so special about this stained shirt and a bunch of orange peels?"

Su Qi didn't have any interest in history at all. A bunch of things used by dead people a long time ago, it was better to be discarded in the trash.

"But why is there a bottle of body wash here? This doesn't look old. And these dried rose petals. If they were from centuries ago, shouldn't they be crumbling to dust already?"

Su Qi moved away from the cabinet and parted the heavy velvet curtains that covered the bay windows overlooking the back garden. She saw Wang Han on top of a ladder stringing fairy lights on the peach trees while Lin Yitian had rolled up his pants and was down on his knees planting red candles into the ground.

Su Qi squinted her eyes in disbelief. She didn't see it wrongly. That mysophobic man was truly kneeling on the ground, his usually spotless white Oxford shirt now stained with dirt.

"What is he doing..."

Lin Yitian's face was half-hidden in shadow while a ray of sunlight broke over his lean body. Su Qi swallowed. It made her feel that this kind of Lin Yitian...didn't seem to be so bad.

At least, he wasn't throwing a tantrum about how everything was too bright and loud outside.

Su Qi coughed and averted her eyes away from the window. "But Nie Poan is still better than him."

She shrugged her shoulders and walked towards the direction of the door. Suddenly, she stopped.

"Anyway, Nie Poan still isn't here. It's not bad to see what the two of them are doing."

Convincing herself of this excuse, Su Qi dragged Lin Yitian's desk chair towards the window and sat down. Actually, Su Qi just liked flower boys, especially a high quality like Lin Yitian's face.

She propped her chin in her hand as her gaze found his figure again. Lin Yitian was still busy planting candles, every one of them equidistant to each other. Su Qi's lips twitched.

"Looks like he hadn't changed all that much."

Somehow, Su Qi felt a little relieved after realizing this. She wasn't aware that her expression had softened a little, and her lips carried a slight smile.

...

Song Jia went to the Lin's main company building. She knew it would be difficult to tail after Lin Shenglan, so she wanted to plant spy cameras inside his office instead.

Her spy cameras from the 23rd century couldn't be detected as bugs and were only a few centimeters small so they couldn't be easily spotted. That's right, these were the same surveillance cameras that Song Jia had used during her first transmigration. She was poor, so she could only reuse the same things inside her storage space ring.

This grandma is always suffering in poverty, ah~

Song Jia was inside a coffee shop across the company building, patiently waiting for Lin Shenglan to leave. She had already texted Rong Jingfei to lure her fiancé and his secretary for a bit, so that she could sneak in.