🌟 Tallies and Weekly Winners

Record of Reads (Week of 6/23 - 6/27):

Hello Summer Reading Challenge readers!

Can you believe we're already one week into the challenge?! We'd like to send a shout-out to the top three readers for the first week: congratulations to ToryQuinn  John_Doe12 and Otimileyin!

You dove right in and read more than any other participant! But there are several others that are hot on your heels. We're looking forward to next week's tallies!

And speaking of tallies, the next round is due this weekend. All you have to do is post the title of the stories you read, along with the number of chapters, in the comment section below by Saturday July 4th 11:59 P.M. PST, and we'll do the rest! 

Thank you for participating and good luck!

Record of Reads (Week of 6/28 - 7/4):

LLSanders and I are completely blown away by this weeks numbers! ToryQuinn and Otimileyin are still going strong, but Nacht_Owl has proved they are out for the win! Lvcky_Vi and NDeMeer _snowflakes__  _Kymoniece_ Fayfuzzies and @ojmo2067 aren't far behind either, and there are plenty more that are rolling up their sleeves and diving in along with you! We can't thank you enough for your hard work and dedication.

Here's your friendly reminder to get this week's tallies in by Saturday July 11th, 11:59 P.M. PST.  Just add it to the comment section here, in the Tallies and Weekly Winners chapter. That way we can verify the count over the weekend and name the top readers at the beginning of the week.

Have a good week, and happy reading!

Record of Reads (Week 7/5 - 7/11):

Week three tallies are in! We've updated the challenge F.A.Qs chapter to remind everyone that *in order to be eligible for the weekly reader shout-outs*, you must share your numbers in the Tally and Weekly Winners chapter of the challenge book by the end of every weekend. We can no longer keep track on our own, it's too time-consuming to go through 30+ stories. Having said that, not competing in the weekly shout-outs does not mean your numbers and participation doesn't count. If you've got your eye on one of the prizes at the end, you're still eligible!

LLSanders  and I are thrilled so many of you are playing along! The weekly readers with the highest numbers this week are Otimileyin  Nacht_Owl  and newcomer EmilyBurke19 , with honorable mentions to @_snowflakes__ and ToryQuinn! This just goes to show it's NEVER too late to join in the fun!

Record of Reads (Week 7/12 - 7/18):

Week four tallies show that our top readers this week are Otimileyin EmilyBurke19 Nacht_Owl and
newcomer Fathii7 !