chp 47

Guuyysss! I know am a tiny bit late but please spare me. The chapter was almost completed but I got caught in some work which led to the delay🤧

I am realising that mein kuch jaada hi lazy banti jaa rahi hu but this is the last time pakka 😁

Now enjoy reading ❤️

Ahana's pov

"Was I not worth of knowing about your accident first? I shouldn't feel like this but why was it that you preferred Adith over me when it would've been me to take care of you and bring you home!"
I asked with a lump forming in my throat but I controlled myself from breaking down again. Randhir looked as if he wasn't expecting this question from me at all and was having trouble in even forming a sentence. I took a deep breath and moved to him, cupping his face made him look at me.

"Meine aapse jaada kuch nhi manga tha Randhir! I just wanted you by my side for sometime in a day. It would've been just 10 minutes but those 10 minutes would be ours. I know meine hi aapse kaha tha to give your 100% to this and I even knew that this deal was very important for you and that was the reason ki I never said anything. I never complained or came in between you and your work because I know you do your job religious and trust me no one would've been more happy then me seeing your success, absolutely no one but agar kal aapko kuch ho gya hota toh mein kya....kya krti? Seeing this bandages and scratches on you is hurting me Randhir but....agar isse bura kuch ho gya hota toh.....toh mein khud ko kaise sambhalti? You wouldn't have thought about it because aap meri jagah nhi ho ya shayad maybe mein aapke liye itni important hi nhi hu....."

He didn't let me complete after this as I was attacked into a rather harsh kiss which made me blank for a second. All the time,it was Randhir who was chewing my lips and sucking on it while I was numb but my own body betrayed me melting under his assault after being away from him for so long. Now I actually realised how much I craved his kisses! I moaned as he bit my lower lip later sucking it while my hold on his neck tightened. Being out of breath,we broke apart joining our foreheads to calm ourselves down.

"Never ever say that you are not important to me Ahana! The only person I want all the time by my side is you and that's not because I love you! No, that's because I need you. With me,protecting me from all the dark. Hidding me in your embrace from all the evil eyes. Holding my hand with faith in every step of our life and kissing my forehead in the most purest form when I am not so sure about myself!"
Randhir said everything looking into my eyes and more than his words, his eyes spoke all the other unsaid words he wanted to say. I was crying after listening him and wiping the tears away he continued

"I know I shouldn't have just ignored everything around me. I shouldn't have ignored you after all this deal wasn't the last thing left for me. I don't know but getting this deal was like the only thing I wanted but now I realised it's not. Because if this creates difference between us and breaks us apart then I don't want it!"
My lips quivered as I hugged him sobbing in his chest.

"I am sorry baby! I have hurted you enough in all this but I promise I would make for all the time we weren't together and I won't repeat my mistake ever!"
Randhir said moving his arm on my back in a soothing manner. I broke the hug still standing close to him and whispered

"I don't have problem with your work and I won't come in between ever but the moment it gets on my husband then I'll not spare you Mr Malhotra!"
I threatened at last making him chuckle and removing some hair from my face he replied

"I promise I won't let anything happen to your husband!"
I blushed looking down but he held my chin making me look at him again and placed his rough yet sweet lips on mine sharing another beautiful kiss.