Spider Lily Guardian [Sanemi Shinazugawa]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Spider Lily Guardian 💜 Sanemi Shinazugawa x Female Fairy! ReaderRequest By: @Mins000Manga Spoilers!

Sanemi Shinazugawa x Female Fairy! Reader
Request By: @Mins000
Manga Spoilers!

Character traits for (Name) and Sanemi are heavily based on Ban and Elaine from the anime: The Seven Deadly Sins.

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"(Name)-sama! (Name)-sama!" A small fairy called out for the Master of the Blue Spider Lilies.

"Is everything alright?" (Name) asks, "There's someone here!" The boy frantically yelled while pointing at a small ledge off the mountain.

(Name)'s eyes widen, no one in almost two hundred years have been able to reach the top of the mountain unless-

"I want everyone to evacuate under the mountain as soon as possible. I'll handle this.." (Name) instructed.

The fairy hastily left her side as (Name) made her way to the edge of the mountain where the boy pointed to.

She floated there for a couple minutes with her non-existent wings. Heavy grunts were suddenly heard making the girl gulp.

A man with white hair and multiple scars on his body gripped onto the edge of the cliff. With one last pull, his upper body made it on solid ground.

(Name)'s eyes widen, 'A Hashira...' It has been centuries since an actual Pillar has been able to climb the mountain much less know about this place.

Sanemi's body went limp, his mind hazy as he slowly looked up to see a girl...floating towards him.

*****

"Wake up." A soft, gentle voice whispered in Sanemi's ear as he abruptly got up.

"Do not tense," The girl ordered, lightly hitting the boy's shoulder blades to ease his muscles.

"Sanemi Shinazugawa, 21 years old, the Wind Pillar. Correct?" (Name) stated matter of fact-ly.

"How did-"

"I'm (Name), guardian of the Blue Spider Lilies. You're lucky they are in season, or else your wounds could have been fatal."

"Blue Spider Lilies? You're in danger."

"I know that.." (Name) said, getting up from the chair she sat on and urged him to follow her.