• INTRODUCTION •

Hey guys.
My name is Vickie Sue and this is my second book on Wattpad. My first one is called His Worst Distraction under my username VickieSue01 and if you are into Mafia Romance you should check it out.

Story copyright.

All rights reserved@2020

We all hate those losers who can't come up with an original so please don't be that person.

My threats of tracking and manhandle someone who tries to steal any fragment of my novel(s) might sound empty but the offense is PUNISHABLE BY LAW AND YOU CAN BE CHARGED AND DETAINED. So don't try me.

This book is a work of fiction, names of people, places may not rhyme or with the places in reality, story events, real life events might look similar to others but this is my own creation.

This is a love story between Arthur Stiller who is a Black person such as I and Victoria who is a white person such as a friend of mine. This book does not support racism, sexists or any kind of bullshit so if you have something negative to say you better back off.

I am vulgar when it comes to fighting for what is mine and what I can't stand.

Warning:

This book has mature contents meaning it might have triggering scenes, sexual scenes, shitty language, and a lot of stuff a person under the age of 16 should not read but if you think you can do it... Go ahead but Don't blame me for ruining your innocence.

So without further ado, let's now start this journey of this two human beings who are from two completely different worlds and I hope you get to enjoy it as much as I do when I creat them.

I decided not to put a cast. It would be better if you imagined them or create them in your mind will you read.:-)