Chapter Two

A/N second chapter WHOOP

I was sitting there and it felt like the room was spinning. I saw out of my peripheral vision him staring at me. I didn't know what to do and I just sat in my seat until the bell eventually rang.

As soon as the bell indicating I could leave from this incredibly awkward situation i quickly got to my feet and nearly sprinted towards the door that would be my escape. Suddenly I felt a hand on my wrist stopping me in my track. Then I fell to the floor and everything came to me. Every memory I had forgotten. Every kiss. Every fight. Every tear. Levi. But they weren't mine to remember.

When I finally became conscious again I was on the floor and Levi was looking at me worried. His face agonizingly close to mine. How could I have forgotten him. His cold grey eyes, his thin chapped lips so close to mine. I have the urge to move my face and attach are lips but I don't.

There is a crowd around us and the teacher comes out to see what is going on and she talks to Levi who eventually offers to escort me to the nurses office. We start walking and I can feel his gaze on me but I just focus on what is in front of me.

"You remember don't you?" he says finally breaking the silence.

I still don't look at him and mumble "I don't know what your talking about."

He grabs my wrist forcefully but not hard and makes me look at him. I feel tears

"That's bull shit and we both know it," he says slightly hash.

I don't respond I just stare at the beautiful eyes I fell in love all those years ago.

A time with struggle and death. He was there when I had no one left. He was there when I woke up in the night crying and screaming. But that wasn't me that was a different life. I am a different person now and I wonder if I really still love him or if its the memory I love.

Is he even the same person? Whats he like now? These questions fill my mind and they are painful. I look down away from him and feel a tear escape.

I feel his hand under my chin moving my face to look at those hard grey eyes that have gone looking down at me. And none of that mattered anymore. All that mattered was being with him and I finally do what I have been longing to do for so long in every dream and every second I have been with him. Our lips touch and sparks fly its exactly as I remember.

Its my first kiss in this body and it is so perfect. I realized why I had waited so long. I never wanted my lips to touch anyone elses except his.

When we pulled apart he left his hands on my waist and put his forehead on my with the slightest of sweet smiles. The moment was perfect until I had realized what had just happened.

I quickly pulled away and ran off. Looking back I saw Levi and he stood there looking hurt. It broke my heart.

I went to the nurses office and explain what happened and called my mom to pick me up.

Once I got home I went up to my room exhausted. The days events had worn me out and I quickly fell asleep.

*Dream*

I was being held in the air looking at the titan that had me in its grasp. Shock left me motionless. I heard someone yelling my name. Knowing it was Levi i felt a tear fall down my cheek. I had not cried since the death of my family. The titan dropped me in its mouth feet first and I felt it bit on my midsection. I cried out in agonizing pain. Then all of a sudden I felt the titan loosen its jaw and start to fall on its back. I hit the ground still in the titans mouth until I felt hands pull me out of the dissolving titan.

I opened my eyes and saw Levi on his knees on the ground bending to be face to face with me. My body was laying on the ground and I couldn't feel anything on my lower half. Levi look at me worried and grief stricken. I saw tears in his eyes threatening to spill over.

He stroked my blood covered cheek and quietly said "Don't worry Aayano you will be fine they are on their way."

"No I wont." I said softly smiling at him warmly for reassurance.

His face scrunched his face up more and put his forehead against mine and closed his eyes allowing a tear to fall. I couldn't believe that I was seeing humanities strongest crying. I had never seen Levi break down and it was the most heartbreaking sight I had ever seen. 

I slowly brought my hand up to his face and wiped away tears. We just stayed like that for a while leaving my and lingering to feel his chiseled face for what I had thought would be the last time. 

A tear fell down my face but I managed to smile and say softly "Dont worry love. We will meet again and be together. I promise."

I could feel myself fading and slowly started closing my eyes and levi started yelling and shaking my  limp body.

*Dream end*